Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Idle Thumbs 24: Shadow and Colossus: Back in Action

And the environment. The environment is interesting too, or at least, it is for me.

About reading in games topic

Yeah, I wanna talk about this some more. I love when the story is told the way it is in Metroid Prime. Tons of details can be added to the plot by looking for the scans, but they can easily be avoided if you want. You can read up as you encounter things or just come back whenever you like. I remember a recent Sunday morning where I just sat down with a cup of joe and read through all of my new scans in Prime 3. Very relaxing.

I'd like to ask you all if you remember a game called BioForge. I loved that game and, if I recall, the whole plot unfolded through reading logs and messages from your captors. Similar method of storytelling to Prime, though the info couldn't be accessed at any time, so it did force you to break up your play if you wanted to read.

Any other good examples of this kind of story telling? I prefer it to big blown out cut scenes.

I had to use photoshop and place the images over each other to figure out what toblix did.

I just figured he reposted it, but now I see what he did as well. I guess that means there's one less shopper, especially in the market for mana drinks?

Open the pictures in different tabs or something and switch back and forth. Pretty good work there.

A friend brought me one of the blue ones back from the US at xmas. I kept the bottle. The drink tasted absolutely foul but did work very well as a hangover cure.