Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Obligatory videos?

I love the way Alan Moore filmed it in a library, whispering. Brilliant! (Just read The Extraordinary Works Of Alan Moore, btw, v good).

D2S-5KP2T8E

I hate people who talk in libraries! :deranged:

That's why he was whispering! And I didn't hear anyone shush him :tup:

Probably highly offensive if you're highly religious:

6hCQLEIWadk

vZ5P6RUvbVM

Here's my take on a transcript:

:grin: Well, a very, very heaveay, ah, heavy, dur beartation tonight. We had a very derrse, derrison bite... :eek: let's, let's go ahead tarra tazon lshko the bit had a pit. :yep:

:grin: Well, a very, very heaveay, ah, heavy, dur beartation tonight. We had a very derrse, derrison bite... :eek: let's, let's go ahead tarra tazon lshko the bit had a pit. :yep:

Was she on acid...? Or really, really drunk -- but still managing to function and look awake (with the help of some stimulants?). Or did she just forget how to talk?

Was she on acid...? Or really, really drunk -- but still managing to function and look awake (with the help of some stimulants?). Or did she just forget how to talk?

Stroke? :erm:

I was hesitant to post some of his other stuff because it can be mildly offensive depending on your humor tolerances, but hey, if people like it.

As for the reporter, what the hell happened there?

I was hesitant to post some of his other stuff because it can be mildly offensive depending on your humor tolerances, but hey, if people like it.

As for the reporter, what the hell happened there?

Bo Burnham is amazing.

Thunderpeel posted a link to an AOL news post about the reporter.

iuF6CpML3IQ

Game : now you spot why I thought of Idle thumbs while watching this !

I felt like doing a remix of that song. So I did!

Qi-lHnMR6yI

I'd love to know the full story behind this... Freaky.

Edit: News report on her behaviour... http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/15/the-serene-branson-video-did-the-reporter-have-a-stroke/

I had flashbacks to something that happened to me last year, where I had a mild case of hyperventilation, also accompanied by slurred speech. I can assure you: that shit is terrifying. You want to say something, and another thing comes out.

I had flashbacks to something that happened to me last year, where I had a mild case of hyperventilation, also accompanied by slurred speech. I can assure you: that shit is terrifying. You want to say something, and another thing comes out.

You should watch the video that accompanies the article... the doctor there might make you think about making sure nothing bad happened.

Interesting. It looks very much like the reporter had a TIA (Transient ischaemic attack) in that clip. That look of bewilderment on her face as it's happening is very common in my experience. Infact, I think you can see some subtle changes in her facial musculature also.

I hope she is ok, it really is very frightening for the poor people it affects.