Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Speaking of yer Oirish:

ljPFZrRD3J8

. . .I don't know how to feel about that video. Amused, mostly, since I find Irish musicians awesome, but, man. Heh. What?

Oh, it's from a sketch show, I think. But it still topped the Irish music charts for ages!

WARNING: it is now stuck in your head for days.

Jesus, you're not kidding.

Oh, it's from a sketch show, I think. But it still topped the Irish music charts for ages!

It doesn't help that I've had it on repeat all day. :grin:

Pro-tip: the only way to get it out of your head is to listen to it again. If that doesn't work, try again.

We should all feel like horrible people for enjoying The Fast-burn of Charlie Sheen, but it. . .it just gets better and better.

I haven't followed the Charlie Sheen situation too closely. Is he really that fucked up?

That Rubberbandits song was amazing, though! I hope Slipknot won't sue them for their masks.

I wish "Whose Line" was still on, to have him as a special guess.

Yeah, Sheen would really work well with Christopher Guess if they could get him on too...

What an average day on the Enterprise was really like...

Maybe it's because I really revere Star Trek, and am an uptight asshole when anyone speaks against it, but. . .meh.

Side-note via the previous Charlie Sheen videos: What's with needlessly uptight anchors/interviewers? She seems really serious about the interview, maybe too much? Just weird.

Maybe it's because I really revere Star Trek, and am an uptight asshole when anyone speaks against it, but. . .meh.

I wasn't a fan either, too much toilet humor.