Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Ok, clearly I missed something. I thought you were saying there's no better word than "fascist" to describe allowing civilians with guns to walk around in the street...? You must have been referring to something else.

Yeah, sorry, just the way the right is in this country. The gun lust is just a facet of how fucked up and fascist they are...

I think you don't get how nazicommunifacist it is to impose a healthy diet on kids sir, you don't have the right to tell me what my kid is supposed to eat !

I think you don't get how nazicommunifacist it is to impose a healthy diet on kids sir, you don't have the right to tell me what my kid is supposed to eat !

Anus burgers for the whole family!

bp-mcdonalds-america.jpg

I'm guessing everybody here saw the Dead Island trailer by now (if you haven't, go watch it right now, almost shed a tear, say to yourself how you've almost never seen a trailer that good, then say it out loud to someone who doesn't care and then to someone who actually cares...wait...what was I saying?)

So, I just saw this and died laughing at several points....Of course, I'm talking about Toby Turner's Literal Dead Island (music) trailer

YQ5c9BzohM4

zA1ioym5OYA

Have you every yelled at a clock "Fuck you, slow down tiiiime, i'm late !".

Well, spoiler alert, nothing happens. Why ? Because it's intrinsic nature is to make time flow in one direction at a regular pace.

A company is a money making machine, but we don't like machines, so we go around "liking" them on facebook, thinking of them as people, that can be either good or bad, or that they can be nice to poor people.

But it's not how it happens, just like clocks, companies are machines designed to make money.

So they do things that make no sense at all, like fire a single mom with 3 kids to take care of, just because at the end of the month, profit will be slightly higher that way.

And there's a argument to defend that : if they don't, the company crumbles and now not only the woman we talked about, but everybody looses their jobs…*But there's a reason why it's called "playing the devil's advocate". Because you simply over-react. Most people get fired from perfectly healthy businesses, not burnt down ones.

So hoping that companies will litteraly throw money away from profit sources and create holes in their business plan to help people is like thinking the clock will slow down for you. It's not designed that way.

As long as their is no direct income generated by feeding a dying child on the other side of the planet, there is simply no intrinsic reason for any company to do it.

The only one stupid enough to do things for the heck of it, to builds roads and educate people just because it's kind of the right thing to do and who cares if it costs money and does not generate profit is your government…

But in America, capitalism is so strong that some people go around thinking government is a problem and they should pay for everything, which amazes me when coming from that same single mom who will never be able to afford the right to educate her kids and travel on pay-per-miles roads…*Hey, wanna be miserable ? How 'bout we make you pay for public school and lower the legal working-age ?!

Also cannot believe I forgot to put this up here a few months ago. Funniest interview I've ever seen:

lFqV-ptvLmI

Damn Thunderpeel, that was funny. The French horns never go out of style.

Everyone will know this clip, but I've been rewatching The Priest And The Beast and this is just so good:

JCopQAVxeU0

Damn Thunderpeel, that was funny. The French horns never go out of style.

Everyone will know this clip, but I've been rewatching The Priest And The Beast and this is just so good:

JCopQAVxeU0

I love the Mighty Boosh so damn much.

UvQZ4OK62CQ

9IjGNJPNyzU

h6CcxJQq1x8

Do I still have to include a political remark or is it ok to simply post funny videos ?

Meme ahoy!

kycGVkFeWzI

665PiWDqXyc

Winning!

Also, the kid from the original animation is seriously worrying me. His face seems to be permanently frozen in a expression of pure horror.