Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Wow, never heard of this Beck guy before, but sounds like he sure is an ass.

The Marxists? Where in the whole of goddamn Europe...?

I love how he glosses over France and Germany with meaningful gestures, without actually saying anything. France is 'burning' (I wasn't aware) and now Germany, one of Europe's strongest economies, will burn too?

I guess we'll prepare for the mediterranean caliphate, then. I liked Glenn Beck better when he was just doing crazy things with close-ups of his eyes because 'we're not looking into each other's eyes anymore'.

I'm afraid we'll probably never get the "harmless-crazy" Beck back.

Holy fuckaroo that's incredible :0

Youtube version here:

AL58hUAGQu8

Listening to the Requiem For A Dream song at the same time as watching this made the video quite epic.

Holy fuckaroo that's incredible :0

Youtube version here:

AL58hUAGQu8

O_o

insp_captkirk_5_.jpg?1261446593

The fine art of trolling:

7ctaA2mERzI

That's brilliant! :tup:

They even used the crappy default blue background with white text (although not the default font). So good.

Escher's waterfall.

N...nnnnnnn.... Noo...... No.

(clearly there's some post-trickery with this, but doesn't stop me from freaking out about it.)

Just man up and accept that the guy has invented a perpetuum mobile.

No he doesn't, because gravity is used. Energy from the universe is used, and never given back. Just read up on super string theory, and you'll see.

No he doesn't, because gravity is used. Energy from the universe is used, and never given back. Just read up on super string theory, and you'll see.

Good point! :tup:

I wouldn't like to see the Australian news guy whacking an intruder off with his golf club. Sounds painful.

I love Australian news.

Hilarious :)

It has to be a low point in someone's life when their wife is on TV and says, to the nation: "My husband's useless".

Here's a video that I made that's a total bundle of laughs! :yep:

Jctm9EYvo18

Snoogle, dear boy....you're starting to scare me...should I be worried? :sartre:

Snoogle, dear boy....you're starting to scare me...should I be worried? :sartre:
What in the world are you talking about? I'm perfectly saneirhandionnzlcbunniesbunniesbunnies