Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

What a load of rubbish. Prance around in a 'camo' one piece and then start playing with guns? Utter rubbish.

Let's watch it again just to make sure of what utter rubbish it is.

:mock: also :getmecoat

It is depressing to see that video go out the same day Jade Raymond gives an interview decrying sexism in the games industry.

:mock: also :getmecoat

It is depressing to see that video go out the same day Jade Raymond gives an interview decrying sexism in the games industry.

I didn't actually watch it again, I'll be honest, it really didn't do anything for me. I've had my cigarette and moved on. It's best you do too.

Not comical, but worth a watch:

uoWtvpg77oE

Fascinating. The slowed-down version with annotation has been taken down due to a copyright claim by the software developer, though, so you might want to save this one lest they go after it as well. Or perhaps I'm being weird.

The top related video is this rather spooky piece:

Pw552g5hYVg

If it were more recent, it could have ended back in Japan, giving it an unpleasant cyclical feel.

Edited by JamesM

The top related video is this rather spooky piece:

Pw552g5hYVg

If it were more recent, it could have ended back in Japan, giving it an unpleasant cyclical feel.

That initial huge burst that ends squarely at 300 caught my breath for a second. That's a terrifying thing to watch.

Somehow that advert didn't feel right to me until Karma Chameleon played. I feel like Karma Chameleon has been in every advert of that kind.

Also it's weird to remember how ordering things from afar worked before the internet. I mean, on the phone is one thing, but just sending money to a PO Box is a bizarre concept at this point.

I was going to embed this video but the embed image happens to be the exact half a second of the video which is the worst. So instead, click that link for amazing. Be warned, there is gross gore, kind of.

I was going to embed this video but the embed image happens to be the exact half a second of the video which is the worst. So instead, click that link for amazing. Be warned, there is gross gore, kind of.

It's almost like he's dancing! :yep:

Ah, missed that post since I'm not a player myself. A friend showed me that video though, and it's wonderful.

"I think he said… leave"

They also did another Mount and Blade one with a lot of axes to the face, and people claiming to be NPCs.

Excellent stuff! Shame that my multiplayer experiences have never been as enjoyable.

Excellent stuff! Shame that my multiplayer experiences have never been as enjoyable.

I enjoy being a bagpipist and trying to find groups of the enemy team who will shelter me.

Also, regarding Criken, when the GTA 4 car friction mod came out, I wished someone would do some MP footage of that. And he did. It's great.

Edited by Orvidos

So the biggest casualty we've found in the forum move is the

tag :(

I'm closing this in the hopes that someone starts a new YouTube thread! Thanks/sorry.

Note: The new forum is awesome though, in that if you just paste a YouTube (and other popular media-type thing) link into your post, it automatically creates a player object, like so:

[media=]