Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

...he does something remarkable with a horse at 2 minutes while demonstrating his invincible leg.

also, that freakin horse has a head made of steel or something...

Fantastic movie, btw! It's about a man in handcuffs escaping. There are some musical numbers as well.

hpcYa1IeSAw

This guy's not only nuts, he's wall nuts…*Sorry.

4keSOrR-e5s

4keSOrR-e5s

That is an incredibly stupid pun. Badly executed. Boo, pun, boo. Go pun somewhere else. Boo.

de3WWGCK4N0

This:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

then this:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The AutoTuned version sounds quite a bit like most contemporary Hip-Hop, to me.

yep, to me also and i don't like it...

and btw here, watch this version:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dg56D475jk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dg56D475jk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

x_M9zWORBuA

I especially like the wacky saxophone around the 1:31 mark. :tup:

I thought there was going to be some sort of climax to the story where something awesome happened. He seemed to be building up to something... And then NOTHING HAPPENED.

I DON'T GET IT.

I will now proceed to ruin Master Chief for everyone... FOREVER.

a2tVbCOpBT8

Now when you play Halo, this is what you think about. You're welcome.

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

I'm quite happy that I can't watch this trash without using a proxy due copyright reasons. I only recently heard about this Wendler dude for the first time by accident. There was a docusoap about him and his family advertised on tv and was parodied in a show I watched.

He is one of those douches who managed to make millions with bad music. I hate people who help such pseudo-artists to become successful with such cruft. :(

-

Say "Hello!" to Polly:

SUaaAFZ7zjo

@Nachimir: Holy crap, that was... amazing? Too much animal cruelty, but it says something that, by the end, I wasn't even slightly bothered by the fact that cars started exploding for no reason whatsoever.

What's with all this Daytona USA back in my life suddenly?

You should embed that so it's playable in Idleforums, twmac. Haha, that was great though! The Final Fantasy bit was my favorite part.

7ojCbqfRRr8

Nukes are dangerous, man. Especialy if they are in hands of the Russian scientist, that have a gas problem.

Well, at least we would have had some fun. I rather go out with a big bang.

As for serious mine fires, this once has been burning since the early 60s.

Oh my god. Oh my god.

hpsbj0OoeNo

I think it is time to switch the podcast intro.

What's with all this Daytona USA back in my life suddenly?

You should embed that so it's playable in Idleforums, twmac. Haha, that was great though! The Final Fantasy bit was my favorite part.

How do you embed? I am sort of proud that I contributed to that video, as I was the guy that told them where they could buy the Saturn from. My personal favourite was the Shadow of the Colossus bit, they did a great job of editing.

Also if no one has already (I couldn't find it previously), the New Old Spice adverts are gold:

Seriously makes me want to use Old Spice

How do you embed?

Take the video ID off the URL (excluding and "&player" type stuff on the end) and surround it with youtube tags:

YOUTUBE]dTvtFp_iPKc[/YOUTUBE

(First and last square brackets missing because code tags don't disable youtube ones).

Oh my god. Oh my god.

Argh argh Jesus wept! I was assuming that was from the early 90s, then spotted the 360 pads :spiraldy:

The website recovers some hilarity from the horror, especially if you imagine this in the same voice used in the podcast for the batman trading card:

Hunter's Mom, Judy, heard the song and couldn't get the catchy lyrics out of her head. As the mother of two sons she had lots of experience with boys playing video games, so just to amuse her family she jotted down what became the next two verses and emailed them to Hunter's Dad. Everyone agreed the song had a certain something and it was pulled together into its finished form, appropriately names "Video Games".

Saturday mornings, as the sound rocked up the basement stairs, visitors just couldn’t stop humming the contagious tune. And soon the boys were asked to perform at local schools. As they started playing the song, kids in the audience were up and dancing and the teachers were caught up in the excitement as well.

Edited by Nachimir

(First and last square brackets missing because code tags don't disable youtube ones).

Use noparse tags:

[noparse][noparse]

dTvtFp_iPKc

[/noparse][/noparse]

gives:

[noparse]

dTvtFp_iPKc

[/noparse]