Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

That is the best and most awesome Skate™ video compilation I've ever seen. :clap:

I watched the first season of The Guild back then but soon forgot about it when nothing new appeared for so long. Thanks for the reminder. Its premise alone makes this show worth watching: WoW nerd with geeky friends happens to be a pleasant, attractive young single woman. Borderline cock-teaser for nerds so to say. :grin:

Well, she's a) hot, B) talented and c) funny. That's all fine and good, but when I found out she wrote every episode too, that's when I realised that she must become my wife. Immediately.

...but when I found out she wrote every episode too, that's when I realised that she must become my wife. Immediately.

so...how did that go? lol :mock:

so...how did that go? lol :mock:

She said yes!

I suddenly feel trapped. Maybe we're rushing into things too quickly? I feel the strong urge to run away. I can't take it. She's crowding me. She's cramping my style. Can't breathe. Must escape!

She said yes!

I suddenly feel trapped. Maybe we're rushing into things too quickly? I feel the strong urge to run away. I can't take it. She's crowding me. She's cramping my style. Can't breathe. Must escape! Phew, that was a close one. Back to the lonely single life... *sigh*

well...that was fast... :grin:

e2UXDn_bB20

That slam dunk was bloody amazing. I love Skate, but never played the second. I guess it's probably pretty cheap now?

Patters: fantastic :) I love how extra macabre the song is when sung by a children's choir.

Those kids gave me goosebumps. I screamed and ran out of the room.

It creeped the hell out of me when those kids sang "When you're dying I'll be still alive / When you're dead I will be still alive." What a song to have children sing. :blink:

For optimum viewing pleasure watch stoned:

ikcd3USx4VY

From the title, I was expecting Dylan, not a trippy constantly changing and evolving array of faces, animated characters, and sexual innuendo. I was sober going into it, but man, do I feel out of it now. :tup:

There's a late Saturday night live show here in my country, called "The Nightmare Stage" and the show features a host, Zeljko Malnar (Croatian adventurer, world traveler, travel writer, documentary filmmaker etc. At least he was all that when he was a lot younger) and several of his friends...now, the show is quite specific and strange and gruesome sometimes, because most of them on the show are quite old and usually pretty drunk. And they talk about politics, stuff happening in the country, there are often guests like politicians, sometimes musicians etc. etc. The show could actually be called an anti-show. And things can go pretty wild sometimes...people call the phone during the show and start to verbally fight with them and swear at them, and the dudes in the show "fight" back...

Now, a few days ago, one of the host guys from the show, nicknamed Sheva (which is a croatian slang for "shag" or "fucking", but also, besides that, means - skylark, the bird.) died...he was 67 years old...

Anyway, as I said before, he was usually pretty drunk during every show...and this video is entitled "Sheva - drunkest ever!!!", that shows him...well, being drunkest ever.

You won't understand anything he's saying because it's in Croatian...but that doesn't matter, as he actually doesn't say almost anything coherent during the whole clip....only a few sentences...the first one, when he stands up would be something like "We are...you didn't see me, i have a croatian tie....umm, congratulations to....yeah...what are we going to do when we enter the European...umm...Union...yes....I wish to everyone..." something something (which I don't even understand), and then he says "...umm...don't you...we are...here, what is?...". Literally, word to word, he says that. Then he takes the tomorrow's newspaper but doesn't know what to say etc.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-8h_tGQ50&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-8h_tGQ50&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Speaking of things no one will understand:

hnzbL-c3GVI

w7IqJth2Iho

tUrlokkO8Sc

@Sleepdance - hahahaha! what a funny guy!! a Milka što je kupila črljeni kalorifer....hhahahahaha! :tup::tup: :D

Check this. Gregory is not a Croatian name but that's not important here. Anyway, this is really funny!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHYC4ekzg60&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHYC4ekzg60&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by tm_drummer

My favourite lines:

-One day I will kill all of you.

-Your English is coming on so well!

-

There is a recent GamesRadar article with youtube links to game music played on unorthodox instruments. My personal favourites are this:

B1O2jcfOylU

this:

LudXCEZvn50

and this:

qPqXxmC51bI

Amazing.

Another thing:

dEN1KJ7pY4M

The first few words the reporter says are: 'Is this a Rocket? Is this a bullet? No, this is defense minister Karl Erjavec.'

Other than that, this programme is a perfect accample of shit. Pure Shit.

Also this is a leader of one of the bigger parties here 20 years ago:

G3Q7uR4SUkg

Who knew you could launch a car into the air with a stick?

ZMUW1Hc0OhE

Also, he does something remarkable with a horse at 2 minutes while demonstrating his invincible leg.

Youtube page says the film has been made in 1995. But it looks and sounds like from the seventies.

1:39ff, 2:39ff:

Don't forget, kids: Cows are holy in India, not horses.

Ammmmm...I just don't know what to say:

EBM854BTGL0

@Nachimir: That movie just made my day.

Edited by Sleepdance