Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

GwKWttrEaSM

Totalitarian regimes sure know how to throw a show, a show that is as sinister as it is amazing.

Is anyone else worried about Korea at the moment?

pCXLwpkX56g

Who needs a horse bag if you can have an inflatable kart. Sadly it doesn't come with bananas.:tdown:

OMG! There is more!

iHlQEHDp3_U

E-7eOMYLDYk

kVPWtcKHX_k

TBTcEByXI-4

i86f7SkcwDU

OMD19YDwB50

qModg2dowws

This has to be dicuised on the podcast!

I can't say that the 'coolness factor' was the first thing I noticed. That would be the fact that you're some spaz holding a giant white plastic 'New Sniper Rifle for Wii'.

The Wii Wii Peripheral.

What? The Wii is a toy and therefore needs to be emulated as a peripheral for the Wii.

Also, it enhances the stupid name.

Maybe the last place I posted this was a humorless dump. Maybe I'm cracked in the head. Dunno, really. Either way, it's not actually a boy band. If you can't stand the boy band bit though, the pay-off starts at about :50

MaCZN2N6Q_I

(OT: So that's how YT tags work. . .hnh.)

Not comical, merely Fucking Cool*:

dMBXyp_tDio

Pleasing Factoid: This was filmed on a street not too far from where I'm typing this now... :tup:

* In my modest opinion; it makes the hairs on my arms stand up every time I listen to it.

Not comical, merely Fucking Cool*:

dMBXyp_tDio

Pleasing Factoid: This was filmed on a street not too far from where I'm typing this now... :tup:

* In my modest opinion; it makes the hairs on my arms stand up every time I listen to it.

God I love Dub FX. He's one of the few DnB artist that aren't garbage (pendulum) You should check out Shapeshifter.

Dub FX is a wonderful artist, imo. great stuff.

btw, when it comes to beat boxing, i came across this today, funny dude, awesome beats.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL5fq4vzkzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL5fq4vzkzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Why do they always to those moves with their hand/arm?

i don't know...from a personal experience, i've found out that while beatboxing, you automatically do it. your brain kinda...tells you it's easier to imagine the sounds in your head and make them with your mouth if you "perform" (mimic) the sounds you're making - with your hand, as if you're really playing them on a desk........and...it sometimes looks cool....hmmm.....

Although it's sort of ...cool? I can't help but think, everytime I see this kind of thing...why? They always remind me of the guy in Police Academy who made machine gun noises i.e. a bit daft.

Is it just me?

EDIT: I'm talking about the guy making noises with his mouth, not Wrestle's raver dudes :grin:

Although it's sort of ...cool? I can't help but think, everytime I see this kind of thing...why?

You answered your own question. :)

If that is all, then it is ridiculous.

While Andrew Bird doesn't beatbox, he does put together some really involved compositions with just himself and a fancy shmancy sample machine thinger. I don't remember which song it was, but when I saw him live a year ago he used a couple of different microphones, his violin, guitar and a xylophone in this one song all by his lonesome. It was pretty good show. This performance comes close:

ySoOkE92KlY

Fantastic, Stevan. I had seen those sample machines put to use before, but never as skillfully and poignant as this.

Maybe the last place I posted this was a humorless dump. Maybe I'm cracked in the head. Dunno, really. Either way, it's not actually a boy band. If you can't stand the boy band bit though, the pay-off starts at about :50

MaCZN2N6Q_I

(OT: So that's how YT tags work. . .hnh.)

this video makes 200% less sense than it should...

That pretty much sums it up for me. Simply put: what the flying monkey flinging fuck was that?