Jake

Current status of your thumbs

:tdown: My right thumb is currently sore and owned from screwing in an awkwardly placed piece of shelving at the new office at work.

:tmeh: My left thumb is currently idle.

Please report on the status of your thumbs.

:tup: My right thumb is busily scrolling webpages while I'm surfing the web for data.

:tmeh: My left thumb is idle but is thinking about how to beat the gangsta with the gun in "Dad n' Me"

:tmeh: My right thumb is also scrolling down webpages

:tup: My left thumb is rotating a guitar pick around in my mouth, which I chew on like an infant.

:tup: My right thumb is tight and ready for the space bar.

:tmeh: My left thumb is giving Bob the finger for being noisy.

:tdown: My middle thumb is spasming in its sleep like a little baby spastic, and keeps gurgling something about ripping the skin off of balls, while weeping from a gash shaped like a flipper it made itself by digging its nail into the palm of my hand.

:tmeh: My right thumb is resting on the side of the mouse.

:tup: My left thumb is against my chin. This makes me look intelligent.

Everything changed when I started typing this message, though.

:tdown: my right thumb is sore from about 3 hours of Burnout 3. (Hey, 30 gold medals in a day! Huzzah!)

:tup: my left thumb just operates the control stick, and is happy with it's steering proficiency.

:tmeh: my right thumb is picking my nose

:tmeh: my left thumb is rubbing the space bar continuously

:tmeh: my right thumbs is tired and wants to go home

:tdown: my left thumb is telling me I shouldn't whine and finish the work I'm supposed to do today

:tmeh: My left thumb is currently in my left pocket, while the rest of my left hand's fingers sit outside of my pocket. This makes me instantly cool.

:tdown: My right thumb is currently going one-on-one with my left thumb in an all out Thumb Wrestling match and is losing.

:tup: My left thumb is currently going one-on-one with my right thumb in an all out Thumb Wrestling match and is winning.

:tmeh: My imaginary thumb is trying to manifest itself to the world.

:tmeh: My left thumb is inside my sock with my foot for some reason. The finger nail is a bit dirty btw.

:tup: My right thumb is operating my new mouse. Clean.

:tdown: I have no more thumbs.

:tmeh: My right thumb is clasped around my mouse.

:tmeh: My left thumb wanders aimlessly around my desk. Attached to my left hand, of course.

:tdown: My middle thumb is spasming in its sleep like a little baby spastic, and keeps gurgling something about ripping the skin off of balls, while weeping from a gash shaped like a flipper it made itself by digging its nail into the palm of my hand.

We really don't want to hear about your middle thumb.

:tup: my left thumb was supporting my jaw. now it's hovering above the space bar, occasionally pressing it downwards.

:tup: my right thumb was previously seen somewhere near the page down key, now it's just floating in air.

[edit]My right thumb moved to grab the mouse when I wanted to submit the post.

:tdown::tdown: Both of my thumbs are extremely hung over and didn't go to work today.

:tdown::tdown: Goddamn it. Ever since this frickin' thread started terrible things have happend to my left thumb. Now I frickin' stabbed it. Twice. Within 30 minutes of each other. Son of a bitch. :tdown:

:tdown::tdown: Goddamn it. Ever since this frickin' thread started terrible things have happend to my left thumb. Now I frickin' stabbed it. Twice. Within 30 minutes of each other. Son of a bitch. :tdown:
Did your mother never tell you not to play with knives? ;)

yeah, this thread is a curse. My thumbs have been burned, fingernails cut too short, dislocated, and otherwise kicked around ever since I posted here. DAMN YOU, THUMB-SATAN!! I'M WATCHING YOU!!!