Jake

Current status of your thumbs

:tup: My right thumb is being particularly lazy while the rest of my right hand types. It is calm and confident in its unchallenged majesty, as widest and most prestigious digit of the almighty right hand.

:tmeh: My left thumb is both more ambitious and less secure. It is currently trying to capture the attention and admiration of the world at large by starting a new career as a poet/painter. Unfortunately, it feels that the rest of my left hand is suffocating its creative talent with constant requests to tap the shift key and pick things up.

:tdown: My right thumb is currently broken/badly injured after a daring rescue on the full length mirror in the bathroom.

:tup: The mirror is safe, as is my left thumb and the next seven years of my life.

- Yufster

Oh, you're not looking on the good side of things. Sure, my thumb might ache as though there's a little ice-covered mountain range deep in my bone marrow... but I'll get pampered and showered with attention later on because I am 'ill' and 'dying' and 'my thumb hurts'.

See, you gotta look at these things in the long run.

- Yufster

It's a cursed thread even to those who don't read it! A friend of mine smashed his thumb in my truck door yesterday. I've never seen blood litteraly pour like that from a wound short of it being in a movie.

:tmeh: My right thumb is providing boring, but entirely neccessary leverage for mouse-usage.

:tdown: My left thumb is mostly tucked inside my other fingers for warmth. It is not supposed to be cold in Australia. It is not supposed to snow in Australia.

my left thumb has some minor cuticle damage (self inflicted, stress induced) and is slightly bent.

my right thumb has a wraparound callus across the ball of the thumb and onto the side, partly from smacking the space bar on my circa-1994 packard bell keyboard with too much energy and partly from being crushed against the side of a mouse.

Both thumbs can produce epic crunching noises from the midst of the knuckle area when manipulated incorrectly, and have considerable power when used in Thumb War. :tup: :tup:

:tup: my left thumb is is caressing the nintendo ds stylus of my brand new graphite black ds at the moment.

:tup: my right thumb is slowly moving towards the Meteos box to dig up the cart and insert it into the ds.

:tup: my left thumb is is caressing the nintendo ds stylus of my brand new graphite black ds at the moment.

:tup: my right thumb is slowly moving towards the Meteos box to dig up the cart and insert it into the ds.

I want! Gimme, please... ;(

:tdown: My left thumb is DS-less.

:tdown: My right thumb is also DS-less.

:tup: My imaginary thumb is currently playing New Super Mario Bros. and Mario & Luigi 2 on my beautiful shiny silver DS, and they're not even out yet.

:tup: My right thumb has a bad case of gamer's thumb, layers after layers of skin keep peeling off.

:tdown: My left thumb is jealous.

Don't think I have a chance, but I challenge you Bob to a thumb war.