loonyboi

Congrats to Chris!

congrats again, Chris!

As yoru first act at Shack, you should correct the misspelling in their link to us :)

Man, the joke about Steve Gibson misspelling the URL which then got turned into the Thumb topquote has already been re-noticed and commented on in that thread on Shack. The Internet is about to explode.

Another victory for Chris Remo Action News!

Too bad that it's going to now take longer than ever for Idle Thumbs to get new updates now that he will have to devote some time to Shacknews. But at least Idle Thumbs will get a lot more traffic with all the times they posted the link to the site in the comments section.

Congrats Chris!

Now go and unleash the Remo Extremo on Shack.

Congrats, Chris!

Are you going to devote all your time to Shacknews or are you still going to be doing stuff for Thumb, too?

Once a Thumb, forever a Thumb I say! This is only the beginning, we shall infiltrate the whole of the information superhighway(trafficjam) and spread the message of gaming and pure joy to everyone in the whole wide world (another www)

Addendum: I'm am idiot... Congo Rats Chris! Keep up the good fight!

Congratulations, Chris!

*Gives Chris a congratulatory hug and a pat on the back*

I'm actually gonna visit Shacknews regularly now, honest... honest...

:tup::tup::tup:

I hope shacknews people don't forget you in your hotel room, come E3. Everything else is a moot point.

Thanks, guys :) I don't really know how much time I'll have for Thumbs (I just gave my two weeks' notice at my other job today, so right now I'm sort of working two full-time jobs simultaneously, holy crap) yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out once I get the hang of things. There's one thing of which you can be sure, however... Remo Extremo will always belong to The Thumb.

Remo, don't you ever fuckin leave. Even a semi-annual guest column is enough, but if the Extremo should die, so would a good portion of the awesome around this place. Not enough to make the Thumb not really awesome anyway, but a lot of awesome nonetheless.

Edit: I just noticed that in telling you how awesome you are, I forgot to congratulate you. Good on ya, man. Let's hope shack deserves you...

Way to go, Chris Remo! :yep: Don't stop littering the Thumb with eXtreme poses.

Should I start reading The Shack now?

Now that it's official, we've totally reported on ourselves in Idle News. :shifty: It helps us with the emotional process I guess.

Most shockingly' date=' he will get paid to do it.

[/quote'] OMGSELLOUT!!

...Just kidding. Congratulations, Chris! :tup:

Think of it as leaving Thumbs the same way Steve Carell left The Daily Show :)

Think of it as leaving Thumbs the same way Steve Carell left The Daily Show :)
So Chris'll occasinally do mediocre vegetable-themed segments for the thumb?