MrHoatzin

Psychonauts hate thread

I just got out of Oleander's head. That was sweet, but I just know it gets better and better! That last platforming bit in the rotating room was wicked! I'm back at the camp with my first merit badge. But I'm taking a break 'cause my niece kicked me off and is now playing her account (the game allows up to 3 accounts) and showing her friends who just came over. I'm happy she's getting into the game, too. :clap:

That was all in the demo. Didn't you play the demo Trepster?

Ship date for the PC version has been pushed back to the 26th on both sites. :shifty:

I just caved in and rented the XBOX version. I'm realy pissed off at Majesco right now :shifty:

Got it today from Canada. It doesn't work. Pity me.

Right, I got it to work. You can stop with your crocodile tears.

BEST EVER!!

My pc version just shipped from ebgames... yay

now I just have to wait for them to kick it across the atlantic...

Why is it that every time there comes a game you have been expecting a very long time - and just want to play 24/7 - these are the times where one is most busy doing all kinds of other stuff... damn it.... is it some kind of law?

Murphy's.

I'm gonna have to wait for my signed PC copy to arrive, so it'll be at least another month :shifty:

Ah well I've already waited this long..

Gamestop has it pushed back to tommorow. This makes my penis cry.

I pre-ordered it last Saturday thinking "I may be too late, but I want me a t-shirt!" and now it seems like I could have waited until next year to be worried about pre-ordering it too late.

I don't know who is responsible for these stupid day-by-day pushbacks, but I blame Alfie.

Man, yes. I've emailed GameStop again (after they promised me it should be shipped on the 27th) all ">:". Hopefully I'll get more than a generic response.

Man, yes. I've emailed GameStop again (after they promised me it should be shipped on the 27th) all ">:". Hopefully I'll get more than a generic response.

I should stop by after school tonight and demand that the game materialize before my eyes or I'll urinate on the carpet.

It worked at the zoo once...

If there were a GameStop here I would do just that. ;

So does anyone have the PC copy yet? I haven't heard from Gamespot since they sent the thing out about the first delay.

Once you find the button, go to the store in the main lodge in the camp and show it to Cruller. I can't believe how much I laughed my ass off. :grin:

When you find the feather use it on everyone. :woohoo:

This is supposed to be a hate thread. :hmph:

The gamestop website finally has it listed as shipping.

Really? Well it's about time, but I bet they still screw up and don't send us the t-shirts or something. Oh well, at least I've learned to never pre-order anything from gamestop again.

If EB doesn't have my game in today, I'm canceling the order and going Wal-Mart shopping. This is getting ridiculous.

If EB doesn't have my game in today, I'm canceling the order and going Wal-Mart shopping. This is getting ridiculous.

The Pc version is on the shelves ?

It's still showing as unshipped in the tracker for me on GameStop.

Oh, how I laugh.