MrHoatzin

Psychonauts hate thread

Why don't I have it yet?! Why isn't it here already?! I hate that game and I hate EB Games and I hate FedUPS or whoever is supposed to be shipping it and I hate all of you who're playing it right now.

;(:tdown::kd::(:(:zip::(

Man, I feel your pain. I'm sat here like a dolt waiting for GameStop to even begin shipping PC Psychonauts! This is outrageous.

Man I feel your pain. I'm really frustrated with all this %#$$%#%. I called my local EBGames today and they don't have neither the XBOX nor PC version. :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::bomb:

(((((Kingz)))))

I wish there were something I could do for you. Probably the best thing you should do is black out any threads here or elsewhere relating to the game until you have it in your hands. It's better if you don't know how people are enjoying it until you can join in with your fun.

:yep: Don't worry, bud. Before you know it you'll be messing with Raz.

I feel exactly the same.

The damn PS2 version isn't coming out 'til june, june! Just beat the crap out of me and leave me in a vile dumpster, which is better than waiting 'til june, june! I'm gonna try renting the PC version (I'm not buying because I don't care for platform games on the PC, it's like one zigs and the other zags), but since I'm not a priveleged american (that's right, you spoiled brats) that should also take quite a awhile.

I blame Mr. T

Mr. T: Dingo, I'm gonna beat the crap out of you and leave you in a vile dumpster, foll! I mean fool! :mrt:

I feel the same way. EBGames even screwed me earlier this week by telling me they had my preorder in, causing me to drive all the way out to their store, only to discover that they made a mistake and only had the X-Box version in. :frusty:

Since then, they've been telling me both that they've heard nothing about these "psychonauts cards...whatever" and that, for the past few days, "Psychonauts will be out on PC tomorrow."

:bomb:

Need....game.....noowwww.....

Yeah, I've had that happen in the past. I learned from then on to remember to ASK which version they have before even jumping into a car and driving there. Ask them exactly what time the shipments arrive, ask them to confirm your pre-order, make sure it's in the exact platform you specified, and ask if they physically have it in their hands because you will be driving there right now to get it and if it's not there, under your name, you'll be reporting them to the BBB.

Every day, when I call EB in the morning they say "call back after 4" and when I call back after 4 they say "call back tomorrow morning". Everyone I talk to there seems to think they're JUST about to get the PC versions in, but they still haven't...

Why don't I have it yet?! Why isn't it here already?! I hate that game and I hate EB Games and I hate FedUPS or whoever is supposed to be shipping it and I hate all of you who're playing it right now.

Man, tell me about it. Also I have practically no way of getting the game until the international version is done, so for me it looks like a matter of months. :tdown::tdown:

Well since I seem to be the only one who actually has it, I'll talk about something I hate in the game..

VERY VERY MINOR SPOILERS (no proper nouns)

You can't access the campground after you reach the last level, and you can't save and play after you beat the game. So if you want to beat it with 100%, you'll have to do everything in the campground before you do the last level. You can access the other minds from the last level, though.

Everything else is FANTASTIC

So...

It's not out yet, and since most of us ordered it online, we have to wait even more than the rest becuase it will arrive through the mail?

Sucks to be us... :shifty:

They sell it, but apparently the don't have it in stock yet either.

Is it just me or can everyone else not access the DF store right now too?

Has anyone even seen the pc version. Maybe it's just a rumor - maybe it doesn't exist.... Where is it.. AAERRghjh

:deranged::deranged:

Is it just me or can everyone else not access the DF store right now too?

It's not just you. I can't access it.

Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

Psychonauts

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=646097&affid=1

Old Release Date - 4/19/2005

New Release Date - 4/25/2005

Thank you for visiting GameStop.com!

The World's Largest Selection of Gaming Products!

NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the product

will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime.

GameStop.com is in constant communication with product vendors to provide

you with the most accurate release dates possible.

Aw man!:\

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we’ll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have changed the projected ship date for Psychonauts to 04/22/2005. The publisher did not provide us with a specific date so this is our best estimate only and should not be considered firm.

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 1-877-432-9675. We're here seven days a week from 8:00 AM to Midnight (EST).

Thank you for choosing EBgames.com.

Best Regards,

EBgames.com

They've been sending me these every day, saying the game will come out tomorrow, since Tuesday. I'm just going to assume that GameStop's site is right. :frusty:

The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater....that someone keeps knitting...hahand knitting...hahand knitting...hahand knitting...hahand knitting...hahand knitting... :crazy:

Aw man!:\

Shit, I got that cursed mail too moments ago. :(