Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

The official How Would You Seduce Yufster? thread!

I'd say undressed Psychonauts

As more of a suggestion on the baby's name, I'd go for Chad. Always like the name Chad.

Chad Spafford.

Or maybe Chadley.

Didn't the mushroom cloud suggest that Spaff had found the solution and that to me would make any further attempts futile :hah:

I am very afraid. Any kind of union between Spaff and Yuf can only result in a giant mushroom cloud.

well, I'm not one to go drawing conclusions, but I see a big mushroom cloud up there, so: it looks to me like the Trojans are obviously in on it along with the reverse vampires. I am on the road crew. This is my sign.

It is amazing that the clear winner of this thread did not even participate in it and, indeed, didn't even have to try.

I don't know what that says for you guys.

I'm so sad - I totally missed out on this thread and it ended before I even got to it. I hurt.

Those males here who choose not to post their proposals will automatically be considered 'gay'...
It is amazing that the clear winner of this thread did not even participate in it...

So the answere is to be gay ?

It's a schoolgirl crush, what a cop out :hmph:

"...and if that doesn't work, I got you a six-pack of strawberry champagne and a funnel!"

post-1-13375602842119_thumb.jpg

None of you fuckers ever had a chance. Fortunately, soon there will neither be a Yufster nor a Spaff, there will just be a giant crater in Brighton. The end is nigh!

Well, let's just hope they tire each other out before that comes to happen.

None of you fuckers ever had a chance. Fortunately, soon there will neither be a Yufster nor a Spaff, there will just be a giant crater in Brighton. The end is nigh!

I thought this was a contest of seduction. Now you're saying it's one of who can cause the most damage with their fart? :erm:

You know Trep, I'm disappointed. I thought you would fall for this hook, line and sinker. I thought you'd be the first to make vulgar sexual references and sexual scenarios up in that twisted brain of yours which is always thinking about sex.

But no.

Why is that? Do you think we are joking? Are we joking? Are we really joking? Is this all one big joke? Are you joking, Trep?

I know that the matter is settled and all that, but I need a female opinion on something, so I'm slightly changing the subject, some what... maybe.

A couple of weeks ago I heard the greatest (lamest) pickup line in history, so I want to test it and see if it's worth a damn. So if you don't mind, Yufster? I'd like to read your feedback on this pickup line.

Okay, here it is:

You know babe, if Charles Darwin was right, and we all evolved from apes, you'd be the highest in the evolutionary scale. ;)

So what do you think? A slap in the face? Or a knee to the crotch?

Neither. More like a confused gaze.

I know of guys that have had success with lines such as 'hubba hubba'. For that to work though, you would need to be dead sexy and cool as ice, and the girl would have to already relally like you, because by then she would probably think anything you say is awesome anyway. In general though, chatup lines do not work.

Does anybody actually believe the rumours being flung around in this thread, then? Just out of interest.

You know Trep, I'm disappointed. I thought you would fall for this hook, line and sinker. I thought you'd be the first to make vulgar sexual references and sexual scenarios up in that twisted brain of yours which is always thinking about sex.

But no.

Why is that? Do you think we are joking? Are we joking? Are we really joking? Is this all one big joke? Are you joking, Trep?

Go to bed, hon. It's late. smooch.gif

Neither. More like a confused gaze.

I know of guys that have had success with lines such as 'hubba hubba'. For that to work though, you would need to be dead sexy and cool as ice, and the girl would have to already relally like you, because by then she would probably think anything you say is awesome anyway. In general though, chatup lines do not work.

Well, I tried the pickup line. I got a weird look and a "I'm going over there now". And I thought it was gold. :shifty:

Hubba hubba and ice, you say? Gotta try that.

Yufster, I think I speak for all the lurkers here who had grown quite fond of you when I say we're devastated.