Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

The official How Would You Seduce Yufster? thread!

Okay, fellas, our hot Ladyludens needs a quite a break. At the same time, I figured it was finally time to separate the men from the gamerboys, you know who you are. Those males here who choose not to post their proposals will automatically be considered 'gay' - that is, scared-ass puss wusses who could never get it up even if a hot studchick like Mistress Ruse were polygonized in French crotchless panties before them, because they do not possess that godlike quality, that "I-don't-know-what" in French. And no pr0nographic trash, we're dealing with a lady here! I'll start:

Yufster, I want to use this on you, lightly touch your back with it....your neck, your arms, as you play ICO in your white silk kimono which I slowly, ceremoniously slip off your body... :

feather.jpg

I'm scared. What's happening? Where did... how did... what's this?

;(

your neck, your arms, as you play ICO in your white silk kimono which I slowly, ceremoniously slip off your body

I slap your hand and, without breaking eye contact from ICO, reach for soda. My mouth is open with awe. The soda dribbles off my tongue and stains my kimono. I wipe my chin with the sleeve, sniff, and close my mouth. The soda is now empty.

I burp.

TOTAL SCORE: 1/10 (1 point for bringing ICO)

I'd do what they do for bears...tie a bunch off food onto a high branch.

I do not reach hungrily for the food as I am vegetarian and am finicky about food.

TOTAL SCORE: 0.000000000001/10.385 (.0000000001 points for bringing food)

I will make you a grilled portobello and mushroom burger with herbs and a chilled glass of white wine, and will sit next to you as you play and feed you in between levels and relish your hot presence before me....

That sounds kind of gross. 1 point for creativity, and another one point for choosing white wine.

I wonder why nobody has sent me read.txt yet? That would surely gain them a full 10.2 points!!!! :grin:

Change it the The Official How To Seduce Chris Remo thread, and mention Grim Fandango, and he's all yours.

Yes, it is a rather funny file, isn't it?

Oh come on guys, this is just too simple. I mean, you're all cool for trying and stuff, but there's obviously no challenge if you think this through. I'd take Yufster out for dinner in SAN FRANCISCO, the place of dreams and endless possibilities (and Double Fine).

There. I won.

COMPETITION!!!

WIN an awesome game of your choice + a FREE signed copy of MY MATHS HOMEWORK!!!

See Below for Details. Employees and Direct Family Members of Yufster or PC World not elegible to enter.

Whoever hits on me best, I shall send a copy of my Maths Homework, signed, plus a video game of your choice! Choose from the following:

Alice!

Full Throttle!

Alice!

The Dig!

Adventuresoft Adventure Pack!

Mahjognn 3D!

Monkey Island 3!

Beyond Good and Evil!

I'm not even kidding. We are pretty much throwing these games out at work. So behold possibly the most whoresome competition ever. A Signed Copy of my Maths Homework, and a pretty neat game of your choice.

I'll observe from the background and announce a winner sometime like, later on.

Seriously. I'm not joking. Go ahead. Knock yourselves out.

EDIT: Shit, Marek has practically won already. NEARLY. You can still beat him. YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!

I don't care for those games. Besides, the only ones I would want - Alice and BG&E - I alway own and have played.

Don't you want me, Ruse? I know you love a good challenge with....my kind. [wink] Marek is not my kind, and you have told me you want a chance with my kind.....

Trepstud, if only I was in Chicago :naughty:

Besides, not just the games. The Maths Homework is totally the hottest part of that competition.

Trepstud, if only I was in Chicago :naughty:

O yeah. I would absolutely ravish you. You deserve it, honey. But I wouldn't jump you so fast like....other 'men'. I would torture you with subtleties. You think you're just some gaming chick? Wrong! You are a gaming WOMAN, and I'm going to prove it to you...breath by hot breath.

Would it creep you out a little if I told you I'm doing my Geography Homework?

P.S. You spelled my name wrong. Also, a Russian Gay game into work today and laughed at my name and told me no russian person would EVER be called that.

EDIT 2: Uh... Guy* Came*

EDIT 3: Yesterday*

Absolutely not, my hot little Ruse, I want you to think of anything you want. I'll help you.

Now, I'll hold my Xbox controller in my hands, and you hold yours in your hands. Perhaps a game of Project Gotham Racing, or Riddick...something that makes them vibrate. And we slowly French kiss....you can think about your geography professor, anything you like I'll like....

O no, please don't call it sex. It's more than that. You are more than that, gorgeous. With you it's....sensuous mad passionate hot game lovemaking!

And yes, we'll transcribe this encounter and send it to Chris. Anything you want. Besides, perhaps he needs some pointers in the area of love.

I did a google search on "pointers in the area of love" for you and this is all it found:

beast.gif

Google is one weird thing. And I'm a mildly quirky person.

During a long walk on a shell-riddled path in the park with Marek in San Francisco, I'd come up with a helicopter, snatch you away on a rope ladder hanging from it and take you to Los Angeles, a real city. There we'd find out where Mr. T lived and hide together in the bushes all day waiting for him to show up, stalking his every move.

Think of how romantic it would be :innocent:

just by corrupting her mind:

- give green card to yufster.

- give job offer as designer and/or artist of double fine productions to yufster.

- give millions of billions of €€€€€€€ to yufster.

- give the possibility of making the game of her dreams with the people at double fine to yufster.

that must be enough.

oh, okay, another one so that my girlfriend - hopefully - won't kill me for cheating her:

- give candlelight dinner with tim schafer and/or chris remo and/or brad pitt (every girl likes brad pitt, don't deny it, because i won't believe you) [edited] and/or harrison ford to yufster.

I'd, like, take you over to Double Fine and introduce you to Tim. :mrt: