Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

The official How Would You Seduce Yufster? thread!

For a brief moment I thought you were talking about premenstrual syndrome, or PMS for short. :shifty:

--Erwin

Oh man, I've always wanted to use a bad pick up line! Technically I used them in a conversation topic and it worked, but I think it was along the lines of what Yufster said - they were already interested so it didn't matter.

Go to bed, hon. It's late.

Curse your sharp wit!!!

Hubba hubba and ice, you say? Gotta try that.

Definitely wouldn't work for you.

Yufster, I think I speak for all the lurkers here who had grown quite fond of you when I say we're devastated.

Aww gee thanks :)

What, do you guys PM back and forth or something?

Man I had a really awesome comeback involving your relationship with god. Wish I could remember.

Hey wait a tick, why would we have to go through trouble to seduce Yufster? What has she EVER done for us!!

Hey wait a tick, why would we have to go through trouble to seduce Yufster? What has she EVER done for us!!

I like going to sites with girls. Even if its only one. It makes it seem far removed from the male hunter/warrior stereotype that most publishers cater to.

If there was a site where girls who are passionate about games went and talked about what games they would like, I think I would go there. Even if they just talked about the sims, and puzzle games. They would hold strategic power in the gaming world, and big publishers would cater to their needs, hoping to crack the female game market.

Chris, Spaff, Jake etc should have called this site femininethumbs.net

Man I had a really awesome comeback involving your relationship with god. Wish I could remember.

Comeback to what? I was referring to the lurkers.

Erm... oh. Sorry. My bad. I should have known better.

I like going to sites with girls. Even if its only one. It makes it seem far removed from the male hunter/warrior stereotype that most publishers cater to.

If there was a site where girls who are passionate about games went and talked about what games they would like, I think I would go there. Even if they just talked about the sims, and puzzle games. They would hold strategic power in the gaming world, and big publishers would cater to their needs, hoping to crack the female game market.

I don't think I'd be interested in the female game market to be honest. I just like good games, no matter what market they're aimed at.

There are many of them, and yes, publishers do cater to their needs.

Or at least, I do. Maybe not on the development side, but I always work with those sites from a PR perspective, and not in a pandering way.

Here's one site:

http://killerbetties.com/

I'm not too sure about your new sig Yufster. :shifty:

Isn't the age difference a little... wrong?

Oh whoops! Didn't notice that subtle innuendo there! I'll have to remove that pronto. How awful of me.

Oh whoops! Didn't notice that subtle innuendo there! I'll have to remove that pronto. How awful of me.

Burn!

Oh my god though you're right, when Spaff is 70 I'll only be 65!!!

;(

Too late! I saw that!!!!

You had sex with a 13 year old girl when you were 18? Jesus Christ, Nick. Bit of a difference there. Man, you seemed like such a nice guy too.

And the already creepy thread gets creepier...

(Plus, for those of us that missed it, what was Yufster's sig?)

Moosferatu, there's a whole underground organization of fanboys who adored Yufster and are now kicking themselves for lacking the courage and wit to say anything. Call us SHY: Silently Heartbroken by Yufster.

Perhaps we're thinking about this thread the wrong way. Maybe we need a team of experts who work together co-operately to seduce Yufster. I bet she's into the whole three-or-greater-some thing, right? right?!

:nerd:

Netmonkey I think you are entirely missing the point.