Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

The official How Would You Seduce Yufster? thread!

BIG BLAA!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! And I'm from KILKENNY, not Waterford.

You know, I bought a Bla the other day. I just wanted to see what the big fuss was about. It's disgusting. They're really dry and powdery, and they get white dust all over you.

PC World bought us all breakfast the other weekend for having great sales figures, and we got to choose whatever we wanted for breakfast. Yeah, I know, awesome. Anyway, I swear to god, every single person just asked for 'a couple of blas'. It was like a nightmare. They're not even nice. WTF? And they sound stupid! Bla? What kind of a name is that?!

Do you know a guy called Graham Dwan? Or Anthony Norris?

I think it is safe to say that I don't know anybody you know, or people you want to know.

I don't mean that it would be safely accurate, I mean that I would be safest if I OBSCURE all connections (via Kevin Bacon or otherwise).

FIVE PAGES OF MADNESS

edit: the WHITE DUST is FLOUR from which

BREAD IS MADE

NO WAY. SERIOUSLY!!???

Have you ever been to Faithlegg Hotel? It's like Fawlty Towers out there.

A plate of BLAH!?!?

Now I truly believe the World has gone mad.

Mind you, in Wales, we constantly have a plate of bleet. ;)

Ask the sheep

Bla is a type of bread, made from the parts of normal bread that nobody eats, and covered in white, drug-looking dust. It's like the Offal of the Bread Industry. Oh, and in Waterford, nobody eats anything but Blas.

Except John. Sigh. :innocent: But John was born of West Cork, and grew up in South Tipperary, though his father is a Kilkenny man, born and bred. How romantic sounding, almost. If it wasn't for,

a) South Tipperary

c) West Cork

c) Kilkenny.

On a somewhat random note, one day I'm tempted to take the Swansea to Cork ferry and find Twilo to play a practical joke on him, like dress up as Freddy Kruger and mug him when he's out at night by himself! Wouldn't that just be hilarious?!

What do you mean 'disturbing', eh?!

I took the cork to swansea ferry once. It took a long time, but it was worth it, just to get out of cork. Mind you, once I was in swansea I got back on the minibus and slept through wales. It was that interesting. ;

Bla is a type of bread, made from the parts of normal bread that nobody eats, and covered in white, drug-looking dust. It's like the Offal of the Bread Industry. Oh, and in Waterford, nobody eats anything but Blas.

You know, something about that description, just like...makes me not wanna eat this stuff.

Well, she had a car accident recently so....

*offers a new car as a form of seduction*

ANd yes, I am still that pathetic...

This wasn't funny at all. You need to fine-tune your obnoxiousness a tad, or I'll tune it for you. Who are you anyway, punk?! This place is big enough for only one expert joker.

You allege that you're the joke master while I've been certified time and again as the King's Jester. Don't make me open one of these:

canshot.jpg

I read down to competition and WIN and I'm out of time on my lunch break.

So while I think of something that might win I'll let you know how I'd do it in real life...

Buy her expensive jewelry, perfumes and clothing. Exotic flowers and lush chocolates. Take her out to dinner and smile warmly, followed by dancing and a walk along the moonlit beach.

This wasn't funny at all. You need to fine-tune your obnoxiousness a tad, or I'll tune it for you. Who are you anyway, punk?! This place is big enough for only one expert joker.

You allege that you're the joke master while I've been certified time and again as the King's Jester. Don't make me open one of these:

canshot.jpg

pshh, I drink 3 of those for breakfast every morning.

I took the cork to swansea ferry once. It took a long time, but it was worth it, just to get out of cork. Mind you, once I was in swansea I got back on the minibus and slept through wales. It was that interesting. ;
I did that too. God that ferrie's weird. All the signs were in Greek, was it like that for you too? Because if it was then we would have travelled on the same ferrie. OMFG.

And what's wrong with Cork? I thought it was a charming place, just like Swansea is. If you want to visit a really dodgy Irish city go see downtown Limerick. ;

Ok well. Its been a while since I browsed these forums and so I just read this for the first time. I don't know whether or not its too late to have my say, but if I don't then Trep would consider me 'gay'. If theres one thing I hate, its being called gay.

As for how I would seduce you Yufster. Well, you did say that you love Scottish accents didn't you? (Click here if you cant remember)

Ah could show ye roond a wee bit o' Cumbernauld tae start off wi'. And if any o' ma pals show up, we'd all sing you a lovely Scottish song. Ah'd then buy ye a boatle o New Zealand Lager Neds juice (aka. Bucky), and we would neck it like we were Neds or somethin. Dunno whit we'd dae afterwards though. Probably go clubbin in 'Sacks' (Its the name of a local drinking area supposedly located in Cumbernaulds town centre but wherever it is, its a mystery tae me) then Ah'd spread ma wings and fly ye tae ma home on 'Donkey™ Island' (I've been busy building my own Island which explains the very slow progress of my comic strip)

As for whit happens after that, we would have tae wait and see.

I did that too. God that ferrie's weird. All the signs were in Greek, was it like that for you too? Because if it was then we would have travelled on the same ferrie. OMFG.

And what's wrong with Cork? I thought it was a charming place, just like Swansea is. If you want to visit a really dodgy Irish city go see downtown Limerick. ;

If you want to visit a really Dodgy Irish City, go just about anywhere in or around Limerick.

You know what was funny? When Gabez suggested taking a picture of yourself holding a statue in an inappropriate fashion, and I said how that picture of him was the best picture EVER until I realized it was actually just an ordinary fence, and he replied, "Yeah, except that the ordinary fence was actually the last remaining part of the Berlin Wall".

Anyway, this thread is ancient history. We all know who the real winner here was.