Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

The official How Would You Seduce Yufster? thread!

How would I seduce Yufster?

Hmmm...

Well, I'd enter her shop, and as I looked through the selection of games on offer, I'd continue to make passing glances at her, like this... :naughty:

Then, I'd proceed to look down at the counter, which she is stood behind, look back up at her, and look like this ... :mock:

Then, I'd grab hold of the nearest control pad to me, and play around with the analog stick like this... :gaming: all the while looking at Yufster lustfully, like this... :yep:

Then when she looks at me like this... :eek: I'll look back at her like this... :innocent:

Then I'd walk over the manager of the store, and tell him, that this girl inspired me to make a purchase today, and that she has a bright future in the World of retail, simply by the look of her eyes.

After that, I'd finally pluck up the courage to go and talk to the glamorous young Yufster stood behind the counter, take one longing look into her angelic eyes, and say...

"I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Whether we play games or we kiss passionately under the moonlit sky, it was with one look into your eyes that I saw my destiny, our destiny together. Please, let me spoil you with the rich splendours of exotic cuisine, and exquisite wine this evening, so that I may find more out about the woman behind those extravangant eyes."

:erm: Of course, I've never actually SEEN Yufster, or her eyes, but I'm pretty certain that this message cannot even begin to do those very same qualities justice.

(Sorry if this is late, I just cottoned onto the thread)

...Then I'd walk over the manager of the store, and tell him, that this girl inspired me to make a purchase today, and that she has a bright future in the World of retail, simply by the look of her eyes.

Yufster: :eek:

Simply by the look of her eyes, eh? That's some future alright.

And Ruse, my darling hot womanly stud Ruse! I do not need any material trophies. You are the zenith of my passion, and its depth! My ecstasy in knowing that I can give you such sinful, lusty pleasure is my true prize. Come here, you wicked wicked girl, and I'll show you a game truly worth playing! I'm delirious with thoughts of vulgarizing your divine form!

First of all, how could trep win when the concorde is out of service. there are no more concoredes to fly around in.

And secondly:

Dear yufster, eventhough I can't even begin to compare myself with the 'awesomness' of Tim or Chris, I will try it anyway

Would you like to come with me?

To a place where the parties be?

To a place where we can game all night?

To a place which is quite a sight?

Come along with me and I promis you all the love you can handle.

Come along with me and I give you all the fun you can take

Come along with me and we can be together until daylight break.

Oh and I would read you this poem when we sit on a beach and watch the sun rise from the sea.

Eyes don't lie. :). :sombrero:

A funny thing.

Not long after replying to this post, I looked at the picture thread, and saw Yufsters conjuctavitus pic.

Damn...you make conjuctivitus look good. :)

Man, I won something without even posting in this thread. You can't beat that.

Seeing how it works, I will seduce her without even trying. The way things are going, I will just wake up one morning and realize she had been successfully seduced by me without any conscious effort on my part. This would fit well within my philosophy of nothing being really influencible by anyone in particular.

Man, I won something without even posting in this thread. You can't beat that.

Seeing how it works, I will seduce her without even trying. The way things are going, I will just wake up one morning and realize she had been successfully seduced by me without any conscious effort on my part. This would fit well within my philosophy of nothing being really influencible by anyone in particular.

We just got owned!!

What if I offered you a tree? Or a jar of marmalade. Two teaspoons. An empty box of matches. A half finished cup of tea that's been sat in my window since Christmas. A pile of dust accumulating on my desk. You know you can't resist!

for going back to the materialistic roots of the topic:

i sincerely want an signed homework by anybody who made signed homeworks. i'll send you, my dear homeworksender, something i did at school.

you can get one of these (if you, my dear reader, send me a piece of homework):

• the introduction of mr udp fighting against mr tcp
  • a test in german (i mean the school subject german)
  • maths stuff (anything you like)
  • 1 page about operating systems
  • an essay (in german) where i explain how to get rid of old people

i apologize for the fact that i can't offer you homeworks (i...hmm...rarely made them) or my fantastic test in german (again: school subject) where i wrote about god living in a tree house.

you may ask "why this offering?". this is very easy to explain: i'm curious how homeworks from foreign countries may look like... :D

[edit]

here is an example for my exemplary attention at school.

< sends Ray a blowup doll as prize >

WOOHOO!!!

I got a prize afterall!!

You rule Trep

*High Five*

Pah! Quit trying, we already know I've won with my offers of pizza and computer game companionship!

(Who cares if I'm not actually a man? Every girl needs a friend to play computer games and gorge herself on pizza with.)

If the pizza is meat feast or pepperoni, and Yufster isn't interested, then I'll take you up on the offer, Emma.