Sign in to follow this  
Merus

April Fool's Roundup

The thing with some gaming April Fool's Jokes is that they actually sound awesome.  Like a war game mode where players have to co-operate to take down a Kaiju.  

The text in the last scene of that trailer is the best:

The depiction of Optimus Prime does not indicate affiliation with Autobots, Dinobots or Headmasters.  Megatron would like to remind you that Megatron is the one true leader of all Cybertron.  All hail, Megatron. 

Make sure you log into Netflix today and check out their latest Netflix Original.

Can't you just tell me? I don't have "Latest Netflix Original"

For all we know, this is a Duke Nukem Forever and he's serious...

I was actually referencing the "Recommended Headline" that Twitter suggested be checked out at the bottom of the image :P

And I just got this press release from the Jim Butcher mailing list (author of the Dresden Files).  This one actually took a second for me to catch on to, since there have been some pretty amazingly silly musical adaptations of geek properties. 

And I just got this press release from the Jim Butcher mailing list (author of the Dresden Files).  This one actually took a second for me to catch on to, since there have been some pretty amazingly silly musical adaptations of geek properties. 

Haha, that sounds awesome.  I could actually see Hugh Jackman being a pretty good Harry.

That LoL video actually sounds cool.

Also :) :)

UPDATE: While most of you were savvy enough to catch on, this is our annual April Fools' joke. We hope this didn't cause too much stress, but if a patch did come to Dark Souls II to affect the difficulty, it would probably just make things harder.

The Phil Fish April Fool's joke is the kind of joke I disapprove of. Of course, if he's actually ready to return and he just waited for April Fool's to announce it, I'm back to approving again. I enjoy April Fool's announcements - I remember Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was announced on April Fool's, and on April 2nd they were still saying it existed.