6LKPX-77F68-EFQLE 
6LKR2-7QKJB-AMII7 
6LKTL-934B6-6RG8N 

I have some steam codes too:

RHJD3-P8DZK-ZM4YH 
RHJVK-Q8RCP-F8YLY 
RHKD6-5RX6W-0N79P 
RHKHG-0GB5X-65K97

This is incredibly fun so far. Curious what you guys think about it, especially the hunter/monster balance. I've been playing mostly monster/medic. As monster, I'm basically able to remain stealthed for most of the duration of each match, and get to level 3 pretty reliably, at which point I invariably win. I think they need to incentivize risk-taking on the part of the monster some more. But overall I'm enjoying it a ton.

Additional PC Codes -

5WIJB-EIZBP-RHFMA 
5WIR0-K3B4P-8TJ88 
5WIZ3-RD90T-LK5GL 
5WJ59-2JMNF-EGL2W 

call out if you take any.  my DL just finished so going to give a try - steam: undermind9

**Edit - scratch that, keeps crashing on load - mildly disappointing

How's the performance on PCs? Will I be able to run it on a i5 and a R9 280X?

I'm sure you'll be fine. I've got an i5 and a gtx770 and its perfectly smooth on max settings.

Here are more codes because, why not and it ends at 9 pm PST tomorrow:

KTRKP-WMJHC-YX99E
KTRLB-8H2PK-HKLAG
KTRLD-DEFHV-XQNQB

I think there are more than enough ways to get in on the PC front, haha.

Automatically having access due to xcom broke me...and then it broke my pc.  The ol' girl just can't handle the game when anything besides walking around is happening.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I've got an i5 and a gtx770 and its perfectly smooth on max settings.

Sweet, I'll try it tomorrow when I get home.

even though there are already a ton of codes in this thread, apparently if you own XCOM you get access to the alpha, i'm downloading it now, it'd be cool to play later.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/273350/announcements/detail/242393516593929259

Thanks for pointing this out, now my buddy who wanted to try is downloading and we can play it together. FRIENDSHIP.

Thanks for the xcom tip, have been playing all day today and it is fun. Have not done the research how how many maps/game modes/creatures but after Titanfall I am a little weary on big multiplayer only online games. 

It would be great if it were possible to actually change graphics options beyond antialiasing and "low-medium-high-very high." I'm sure there's all sorts of unnecessary shit that's bogging down my framerate. It would also be great if I could change those few settings without having to back completely out to the main menu, and maybe some sort of benchmarking mode so that I don't have to play a round at 15 fps before I can do anything about it.

I know it's an alpha, and all of those things may be intended and not yet implemented, but I'm getting a "lazy console port" feeling, and it's not making me want to buy the game.

I couldn't get past the "class" intro movies without windows saying out of memory.

I7 920, xfire 6850s and 12gb ddr3. Maybe can't run it at max, but shouldn't shut down for memory problems.

Seemed like others on forums had similar issues, oh well - cleared ~ 45 paragon levels in d3 with x2 XP weekend

I cannot even manage to install it :(  continually getting a timed out error....

Played a few more games and have ended up very meh on the whole thing. I can tell you that we had a player go idle and the computer controlled the monster. Man it was voracious in a way that I have never seen before. It managed to rip us a new one at level 1.

It's pretty enjoyable especially when you have an experienced team+monster and everyone has a mic. Which was rare during the alpha.

I encountered some pretty game wrecking bugs for example my one time as monster the abilities I had bugged out in the last third of the match, right when I was hoping to win. I had a shot at the power but I had an assualt right behind me, I could have beating him to the power core if I had charge and leap slam up but all abilities were bugged. This disappointment was quickly followed by two minutes of only being able to swipe at the hunters and a very sorry death.

I like the game length although some matches were disappointingly short, the worst was 3.36 but I like the capped length of ~22 minutes.

I can in no way justify the USD$79.99/NZD$103.57 that the game is asking for on steam though.

I'm feeling mixed on it as well. The mechanics are pretty fun, but it generally feels one sided in each game, even though the wonrates seem pretty balanced. The match length being pretty short is great, BUT coupled with the long load times/time between rounds it's a huge drag to spend so much time not playing.

After playing this with 4 friends for about 2 hours where we just teamed up, stuck together, and played with the different classes against a lone wolf random as the monster, it was a lot of fun.  I just don't know if I'm ready to give Left 4 Dead attention to a title like this.  After having played the XB1, PC, and PS4 version I highly recommend the PC version.  For once this doesn't have much to do with visuals and instead is all about the server stability and load timed - dear god are they endless on the console. Probably spent >50% of the overall gameplay time loading on consoles.

I cannot even manage to install it :(  continually getting a timed out error....

I think the event is over duder. 

Oops, it looks like it ends:

The Evolve Big Alpha ends Tuesday, Nov. 4 at 12pm PT / 8pm UTC

Everyone likes variable pricing structure, right?!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/13/7540627/evolve-turtle-rock-behemoth-season-pass

I really liked the Big Alpha but I don't feel good about plunking down $100 for the complete package, especially when half the stuff in it won't come out until months after launch. 

Also it looks like there will be another "closed technical test" this weekend. You should have access if you own Left 4 Dead or Bioshock Infinite on Steam.

Holy shit, I went from pretty interested in this game to "Definitely not gonna buy it" after seeing that it'll have monster/hunter DLC. The game already costs $60, which is steep for a multiplayer only thing like this (Titanfall burned me with it's lack of content), and then to have paid content that affects balance at pretty high prices? No fuckin' thanks.

*fart* The Evolve "alpha" didn't interest me very much, and now the rumors of it being the most DLC'd shooter in history look like they are coming true.

Anyone play in full group with party chat?  I wonder if you are in a party chat if it will mute whoever is the monster so that they cant hear your planning/communication.  That would be the smart thing to do I would think!