subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

Was wondering if a monocle would work.

Q04qJf8.jpg

Turns out not so much. At least to me. Oh well, or rather telle est la vie. Also :tup:  for Subbes

Time traveling ninja edit- Thirded!

Well, since they already know (or at least strongly suspect) that more stuff is coming, we could petition them to open everything on a Twitch stream or something.

Well, since they already know (or at least strongly suspect) that more stuff is coming, we could petition them to open everything on a Twitch stream or something.

seconded!

Oh my god, that is amazing. Your hand writing is like the anti-subbes of handwriting. Perfect.

Amazing stuff :tup:

hey are not going to expect this much greatness.

Haha, that letter's great. Just make sure it arrives after the other stuff.

My sister is a radio presenter. Sometimes reception has to intercept incoming letters and emails:(

On the 20th anniversary, we should gather donations for buying the Thumbs an ad page in Variety, or some other magazine of choice. Yes.

or.. you know, a game related magazine..? Whatever, I just read the story on Gilliam's Brazil Variety ad, had that stuck in my head..

Oh man if that arrived before the other stuff and they thought that was the rest....that'd be amazing!

It really awesome what all you guys have put together, & TC's nicks really are the perfect finishing touch.

The proofs for the canvases arrived today and they all passed review, so CanvasPop are now printing the canvases.  Tycho, the "real" canvases will arrive about a week from now, so stagger your mailing accordingly based on whether you want your artwork to arrive before or after the "real deal" ones!

(Also make sure to reference "The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Weird Thing Committee" in your letter, else they'll think you're a kook.)

(Which you are.)

(But you're our kook.)

OK, now the Nick thing is the best joke. Getting to get a jab at him, but then him still recieving something nice is the perfect cross section of Congrats Nick and Congrats Nick.

I was thinking that Nick will surely want to change his wikipedia profile image to one of the Tycho's but it appers there is no Breckon page at all. The first search result is

"Idle Thumbs (section Dishonored Return of Nick Breckon)" so no worries, people will still find the most important information.

I noticed the other day that Nick has no wikipedia article and tweeted about it.  

Jake's article was VfD before The Walking Dead came out, so maybe once TTG finish releasing a season Nick writes (I can't recall if he's on Wolfamungus, TWD, or Other Projects Scott Can't Tell Me About Or I've Forgotten He Told Me About) he will be notable enough to get and keep a Wikipedia article.

I'm dragging my own thread offtopic, sorry.