Sign in to follow this  
melmer

It's beginning to look a lot like...

God jul!

Det han sa. ^

Here are the gifts I got from my girlfriend, she went a little crazy:

dhqtdca.jpg?1

I got a few cool books from my girlfriend, and will be seeing the family tomorrow for the big gift exchange with them. Good times. Also, my bottle of Christmas scotch is being thoroughly enjoyed as I type this.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS

Zues I am sorry to hear you won a kidney stone. You were alppartnyl so bhad Satan said 'Give em coal in his kidnnneu!"

That is a starstruck supernova white chocolate turkey. Apparently it's filled with chocolate stars and shortcake biscuit :)

Visiting family today. As well as a load of bike bits, my dad got me Star Wench, which I expected to be the same size as original choose your own adventure books, but it's huuuuge.

Also pleasing: 5 y.o. half sister playing with a ring, laughing and saying she's pretending to get married. When her mum asks "Who would you marry?", she replies "I dunno, but it'd definitely be a girl". Sure, it's because she's five, but her mum surprised me by saying "Well that's cool" when she's come over as pretty conservative about a bunch of stuff before.

I had the best time with my siblings' kids coming over for christmas today. The eldest (2) kept calling out for me and then gave me these terrific, super long hugs. It was sweet. And christmassy!

We're home from Shammack's parents' place and the cats are being weird.

Every year some friends and I put up this ridiculous tree, a collection of delightfully hideous garbage. It started when we were teenagers when his mom banished some Star Wars ornament in the name of not wanting "a war on her tree", so he found some ancient fake and set it up in the basement. Also banished were particularly low quality ornaments of commercial or school project origins, as well as busted strands of garland most likely made entirely of asbestos. For about 7 years we made a new ornament to try and commemorate some major years event, such as one friend's way too late in life first kiss, which you can see to the bottom right. 

xmas-tree.jpg

ks.jpg

xmas-angel.jpg

Thrik, your Davey Jones looks like he has bread molds over his tentacles. You should keep it all year.

Time to take down your christmas avatars and put up your dishonoured christmas avatars

Haha lol that joke will never get old

I'm counting on people not remembering that this was my Christmas avatar the next holiday season.

Edit: Wait, what?