clyde

Intoxicated:

(I moved this from the GTA V Five thread)

Fuck video games

I'm not doing it. I'm not sitting here and playing your "video" fucking "game". It's just the same old shit

I don't get it, I thought this was supposed to be something special. Boring dog shit

Hey get in the car, drive the car, shoot the guy, in the face, watch the dogs have sex, drive the car

Although credit to the strip club as the lap dance gave me the slightest bit of a hard on. First time ever I have felt aroused playing a video game and god knows "video games" has tried its hardest over the years. Some very clever and simple psychology going on there with the hold R1 to 'grope' whilst the bounce ain't looking. It's the future! Roll on CastAR, give me a strip club management sim with loads of tiny stripers pole dancing on my dining room table, giving lap dances to the salt and pepper pots.

Am i doing the intoxicated thread correctly?

I'd post intoxicatd but we're out of beer and i'm too lazy to go to the store

I'm new to drinking (legally, any ways) so I have yet to drink and game (which I believe requires appropriate Verbiage if some one can be at all creative).

What games are the best to (insert verbiage)???

I don't think my usual stable of indie games will be at all enhanced by a decreased IQ.

It's not IQ you have to worry about, it's reflexes. It's best to play hot-seat versus games with others which are also drunk.

Hot seat, like, fighters?

My friends and I play fighters a little too intensely. The focus required seems like it could be a buzzkill.

Maybe if I had an ouya I could play towerfall.

Sportsfriends!

Windjammers! (Though you'll need to illegal it up with a MAME emulator and ROM.)

Local multiplayer games with simple mechanics are best, drunk or sober.

The only game I spent any real time playing while intoxicated was Bioshock 2 on my Xbox360.  I was playing the online multiplayer. I could barely keep my head up. T'was hilarious.

Hey, I'm intoxicated! Unfortunately I have nothing interesting to share. Spongebob is on right now and that's a weird fucking show.

Windjammers! (Though you'll need to illegal it up with a MAME emulator and ROM.)

I just ordered that for my Neo Geo CD, it cost me forty quid.

I have not had drink in 4 weeks, I am jealous of you all.

During college my friends and I used to play Warioware drinking games on the Wii.  The combination of short minigames, absurd poses, and general drunkeness was amusing to no end.  Just make sure you don't have anything valuable in the area.

Neo Geo CD

I don't even know what that is.

Sounds perverted.

I drank a little and tried playing L4D2 with some friends. But they couldn't all install it properly, so we ended up playing DOTA 2.
My first time playing DOTA 2. And I was intoxicated. 

So much self loathing.

I want to make a new thread where I can put pieces of games-writing I enjoy, but don't want to make separate threads for. You know, articles I find that I want to share, but don't feel like finding the most relevant thread to post in.
So I want to make that thread, but I can't think of a good name.

Poor ideas I've managed to word:
-Library of games-writing

-Games-writing archive

DAMN IT! It needs to be a pun.

Here's the article that I want to put in now:

http://borderhouseblog.com/?p=9025

So much self loathing.

Don't loathe yourself when playing DOTA2, there's enough other people on to do it for you.

I want to make a new thread where I can put pieces of games-writing I enjoy, but don't want to make separate threads for. You know, articles I find that I want to share, but don't feel like finding the most relevant thread to post in.

So I want to make that thread, but I can't think of a good name.

Poor ideas I've managed to word:

-Library of games-writing

-Games-writing archive

DAMN IT! It needs to be a pun.

Here's the article that I want to put in now:

http://borderhouseblog.com/?p=9025

"The academic games writing thread sponsored by mountain dew gamer fuel"

I would totes post in this thread btw.

Tonight I go out to drink heavily, despite being unexpectedly on call. This could be an interesting night.

"The academic games writing thread sponsored by mountain dew gamer fuel"

Jonathan Blow is crying right now.

I just started playing Triple Town which is free on both ios and android. I was initially turned off by the cutesy style and what looked like a Farmville clone. Do not be fooled, if you enjoy grid-based match-three puzzle games, check Triple Town out. It's a high-score objective with a unique mechanic. This game is more similar to Tetris than Bejeweled. Placements are permanent until matches are made; this creates an anxiety of commitment.

Initially, discovering the more evolved forms of matches is the motivation, but by the end of the second game, I'm playing for personal bests.

New Kanye

http://www.ellentv.com/2013/11/19/kanye-wests-new-video-bound-2/

I loved it.
Here's the thing though:
I'm tired of Kanye's objectification of women in his lyrics. I think that the tendency is authentic to his vanity (the way he wants to present himself to others), but it feels like nothing more than a starting-point
for personal development IMO.
I love his tone. Kanye makes rap feel authentic with his skill as a producer/mixer, but the subject matter is so base that I have become frustrated with the waste of such immaculate style on describing how she looked when she walked in the club and how fuckable she was. COME THE FUCK ON KANYE. Fucking talk about something that has a five-minute walk's worth of thought to it. This song and this video are exemplary demonstrations of exquisite form with no content .