Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

It's a damn fine reindeer and you even have the laser coming out of the nose in the spirit of the original avatar. I think it's great. It still fucks with me a little though just because it wasn't the first one I saw when I joined. Also, I miss your original avatar (at least what I saw as your original avatar).

I requested the laser coming from the nose specifically so it would resemble my old one.  If you want to commission her to draw a new version of my old one, I'll use it.

I requested the laser coming from the nose specifically so it would resemble my old one.  If you want to commission her to draw a new version of my old one, I'll use it.

I can't, in good conscience, ask you to change your avatar back now. I mean, you got a custom avatar from tegan. Actual effort and thought was put into it. You will just have to be laser reindeer from now on and I accept it and love it.

But the rest of you, just grabbing random screenshots and changing your avatars on a whim.  :oldman:  :oldman:  :oldman:

You are all monsters. I'm going to be wandering these forums feeling like I have the Capgras Delusion for weeks now.

Did I do thaaat?

On a different forum I slowly changed my avatar over the course of weeks so it'd look like it was slowly melting. It was very upsetting for some people who didn't know what had changed, but swore that SOMETHING had changed.

I was like "oh who is this new person in the Plug Your Shit thread?" and discovered that Thrik changed their avatar. I can't remember what the old one was and all my Thrik associations are tied to that picture.

I will change my avatar whenever and however I feel!

Plus this one's rad.

I'm not going back to an anime avatar and you can't make me, Zeus

I sorta feel like changing my avatar.

I just changed it twicenyehehehehe

U,:

Sorry, I couldn't bear looking at that avatar. I felt like one of those custom 'hilarious' reddit user account bot things.

anime 4 lyfe.