Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

ive had success just by pushing the time up (or back, whichever trying to adjust) each day, i wanted to shift to a during-work schedule rather than at home in my 1-bathroom apartment when i moved in with my now-wife.  since we've moved into a larger home i've lost interest in such a schedule - now im a free spirit

Wasn't it super awkward when the time-shift crossed over into your commuting schedule?

OH HEY yeah no I just thought I'd come into work a bit earlier for 6 to 9 days consecutively. Just wanted to ... get some stuff done.

Wasn't it super awkward when the time-shift crossed over into your commuting schedule?

OH HEY yeah no I just thought I'd come into work a bit earlier for 6 to 9 days consecutively. Just wanted to ... get some stuff done.

its a 20 minute (30 max) drive, so ya, there is/was a minor time delay issue.  since everyone is sharing too much anyways, i went from an evening ~7pm -> 930am, so the greatest hurdles were in the beginning anyways.

My bicycle tire exploded today, which was odd enough in and of itself, but there was also a flash. Not sure if I hit a home made mine or if a tiny part of the tire rubber became hot for a second. Strange.

My bicycle tire exploded today, which was odd enough in and of itself, but there was also a flash. Not sure if I hit a home made mine or if a tiny part of the tire rubber became hot for a second. Strange.

I did not understand any of those poop slang words.

Back on topic: I've successfully delayed it for 3 hours, 2 days in a row now. Kinda uncomfortable, but if I reckon I can keep it in up.

3 hours 2 days. Woah. Dude, 51 hours is way to long not to poop.

Wait, maybe I typed that wrong. I meant for each day, I've managed to delay the daily poop by 3 hours.

Holding on for 51 hours would be impossible!

No you didn't, i was misunderstanding for my own amusement.

Weird songs pop into my head all the time, but the weirdest by far is the theme song from Green Acres. I haven't seen an episode of that show since I was a kid, and I don't remember the last time I heard the song playing naturally. And yet, multiple times a year, I just catch myself humming....greeeeen acres is the place to be....

I'm thinking I should start writing stuff about games I enjoy/hate/ambivalently respond to playing. Personal reviews basically.

If only I had some way of titling these reviews so it would be obvious they'd be the opposite of objective...

I'm thinking I should start writing stuff about games I enjoy/hate/ambivalently respond to playing. Personal reviews basically.

If only I had some way of titling these reviews so it would be obvious they'd be the opposite of objective...

Subjectivegamereviews.cool

I think in the Idle Thumbs tradition I'll need to use all of these.

Also is .republican real? I'd be fascinated to see all the shitty pointless urls if it is.

I'll need to make use of both. I guess I'll set up a Patreon where my milestone goals are all about adding new domain links.

Dare someone to register hongkong.democrat

Also I might have to register presidentialdeathmatch2064americadecides.democrat and .republican for my American politics themed team-based shooter

Dare someone to register hongkong.democrat

Also I might have to register presidentialdeathmatch2064americadecides.democrat and .republican for my American politics themed team-based shooter

Ah yes, red versus blue in a corporate sponsored gorefest moderated by a sadistic old white person, with each member of the teams representing complementary roles in furthering the self serving machinery of their team. It's be cool if there were a game already about that.

Or I could just make a mod for TF2 where you get money for weapons by furthering the agenda of corporate interests, and then there's like environmental groups and ordinary citizens who want agendas you kinda have to go out of your way for and they don't give you nearly as much money.