Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

I want to change my poop schedule from morning to evening. Has anyone successfully changed their pooping time to better fit their life?

YES NEW PAGE FOR POOP

Just skip a meal, then eat much fibre on the next one.

Will it work? I have no idea.

I poop fine, it just happens at the same time everyday, and that time is super inconvenient for me. I think only needing to go at one time of the day is really useful, if only I could control what that time was...

Congrats, you're either young or eat well!

Probably the former with a little of the latter.

I poop fine, it just happens at the same time everyday, and that time is super inconvenient for me. I think only needing to go at one time of the day is really useful, if only I could control what that time was...

Don't you ever wish you could rewind time?

:fart:

:getmecoat

I wonder now if I do have a schedule but I just pay no attention to it.

Time to keep a poop journal!

Call it "Secret Journal of a Vegetarian"

Foreword:

I don't know if anyone will ever find this, but I hope they do. It's important people know the truth and not just the lies they've been fed. Alas, for now all I can do is write, and hope.

Day 1 - 2:34pm 04/11/2014

2min 16sec - 3 squares tp

Went fine, no complications

Vague nutmeg smell

For a second there I thought you were referring to the actual mythological Greek god of thunder.

ive had success just by pushing the time up (or back, whichever trying to adjust) each day, i wanted to shift to a during-work schedule rather than at home in my 1-bathroom apartment when i moved in with my now-wife.  since we've moved into a larger home i've lost interest in such a schedule - now im a free spirit

For a second there I thought you were referring to the actual mythological Greek god of thunder.

You say that like he wasn't

ive had success just by pushing the time up (or back, whichever trying to adjust) each day, i wanted to shift to a during-work schedule rather than at home in my 1-bathroom apartment when i moved in with my now-wife. since we've moved into a larger home i've lost interest in such a schedule - now im a free spirit

I can't push the time back (unfortunate wording) because I head to the gym pretty early in the morning. With the physical exertion, I'd be really worried about letting slip. Especially if I was doing squats.

Maybe I should just eats bunch of curries and try to reset the whole thing by destroying it completely.

Maybe I should just eats bunch of curries and try to reset the whole thing by destroying it completely.

I unintentionally screw up my habitual time about once a year, usually because of having a weird schedule traveling, and it sucks. It's just like totally random for weeks.

I saw something super gross that was poop related this weekend helping a friend clean out a building he just bought. I don't know if I should share or not though, it's like, the worst.

this is the best

bjorn please share

put it in spoilers if you're concerned

this is the best

bjorn please share

put it in spoilers if you're concerned

Seriously, don't read unless you want terrible visions.

A friend just bought a building that had been abandoned for quite few years, it's got several apartments, some retail shops and a couple of large garage spaces. I spent Sunday afternoon there helping to do some work and checking the place out for the first time.

The place sold for dirt cheap, in part because squatters had been living all throughout the building for at least two or three years. The plumbing hasn't worked in years, so some of the squatters had just been using one of the bathtubs in an apartment to do their business. The bathtub is literally overflowing with poop. Just...what the fuck do you even do? He's not touching it. I'm not touching it. Honey Wagon guy might do it, but it's going to be an expensive job since it's way the fuck not normal even for him.

Edited to add: Fuck yeah, and exceptional new page post if ever there was one.

while on the topic i learned something about the sister-in-law of some acquaintances of my wife

they have an older cat that is incontinent and is starting to defecate and urinate...pretty much wherever.  however these people are either too good to clean it, tired of it, or just gross individuals and don't clean it up.  they wait for their ~1x a week cleaning service to come by and clean it.  SO! this woman said when they go over there you have literally walk over poop.  

pretty incredible to me, even in the middle of the night when one of my cats throws up ya gotta get up and clean that.

not worse than bjorn...but pretty great.  i've had to clean some nasty messes, but holy smokes.  even if i was squatting in an abandoned building you'd think a coffee can that can be emptied would be more comfortable