Frenetic Pony

Nextbox 1080: The Reckoning

So, one week from now we'll be watching the next box event... My interest is at an all time low.

It's crazy for me to think we haven't actually seen anything of this machine yet and I'm already bored of it

can i get an ahmen?

True dat, but if they mention kinect+ in the first 15mins of the briefing so help me god

So, one week from now we'll be watching the next box event... My interest is at an all time low.

It's crazy for me to think we haven't actually seen anything of this machine yet and I'm already bored of it

I think Chris summed up my exact feelings when they were discussing PS4 stuff and how as a PC player he doesn't feel he's missing out on anything. The only thing I want is the exclusives consoles have on my preferred platform.

Speaking of which, I should probably pick up that Dragon's Doga at some point. Sigh.

Just so you guys know, every single time I read this thread title I see it as "The Breckoning."

I have no regrets.

I think you're just worn out (as we all must be) from all the rumor mongering, Mington.

Combine that with my general annoyance with MS over features on Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8, and I'm starting to see a PS4 in my future.

"TO PUT THAT INTO PERSPECTIVE, THE XBOX IS 3.9 TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN THE XBOX." It's gonna be amazing~!

Just read that the event on the 21st will focus on the console and E3 will focus on the games

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=559050

Booooooooooo

Prepare yourself for a mind numbingly boring cringe inducing kinectathon, don't forget to bring your ponchos

More ponchos, you say? Did you see that tweet from Larry Hryb? :D

Just read that the event on the 21st will focus on the console and E3 will focus on the games

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=559050

Booooooooooo

Prepare yourself for a mind numbingly boring cringe inducing kinectathon, don't forget to bring your ponchos

What, you were expecting different? Awkward fake families on stage playing Kinect for 3 straight hours is DA BOMB YO :eyebrow:

So everyone's meeting up on Steam chat to crack wise about Microsoft's Xbox presentation tomorrow, right? Does anyone know:

• How to convert 1PM ET / 10AM PT into Norwegian fjord time?
  • What the best way to watch the stream will be? Have they announced something official, like Sony's Ustream thing?

i know its 6pm in the UK if that helps :/

I'll be watching it on my Xbox360, probably best place to watch it for PC bods would be http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal

i might lug my craptop upstairs and join you in the steam chat, watching eurovision with the neoGAF thread open made it tens times more enjoyable

I will sadly be at work (seriously, who does this kind of thing in the middle of a weekday?) so the chat will be devoid of my awkward comments and pauses.

E3 conferences normally end up being at like 1am for me so this makes i nice change, i'll get home from work slip into something more comfortable, hunka down and prepare for the worst

i don't want to pay a billion different subscription services, if Microsoft do a subscription service which includes xbox music, tv, movies and some games... enough stuff that id actually use i might might get one

All this cable TV stuff means fuck all to people outside of America, WHAT ARE WE GETTING HUH!

Why aren't they doing a super handy countdown on the site? Lemme see if I can be online for the event, somewhere on Steam, right?

While I've always seem countdowns as cheesy gimmicks, it is now apparent to me that they do in fact serve a critical purpose.