Frenetic Pony

Nextbox 1080: The Reckoning

zoo tycoon trailer and stuff: http://news.xbox.com/2013/07/games-inside-look-at-zoo-tycoon

by the look of that trailer and the "....exciting features that are only possible on the Xbox platforms." i'd expect its a kinect game

Edit: There is something special, almost magical when you have animals that recognize you, your voice, and that react to your movements and instructions. Yep

Makes sense, I guess they're hoping to get some Kinectimals in there. If they can do it without diluting the 'Zoo Tycoon' part of the game to ridiculous levels that's totally fine with me. It's a bit like how Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Theme Park World had the silly 'ride the roller coasters' mode and shit, but still a full-on building/management side to it too.

That game really does look gorgeous, though. That bit at the end where it zooms out to show the traditional perspective... man. Man.

Not bad, at least a few things on there I'm interested in. I really need to beat Dead Rising 2 at some point.

So, I played Forza 5 on the X1 today at PAX. It had a fairly short line, and I mainly wanted to get my hands on the controller for a bit and I wasn't too particular as to what I played. The rumbling triggers thing ended up being really awesome, I was able to instinctually react to my tires breaking loose from too much gas or brake. I thought it was just going to be a dumb gimmick, but I think it'll be really cool. The rest of the controller more or less felt the same as the X360 one, besides the much improved D-Pad.

Forza was pretty much Forza, but man the anti-aliasing wasn't very good. Tons of jaggies, especially noticeable when they're panning the camera around and the grille comes across the screen. Otherwise, super smooth and pretty.

Titanfall footage (it goes full screen after 30sec) well worth a watch

http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2014/01/titanfall-closed-alpha-test-gameplay.html

Looks like cod on smack. From that video you can get a pretty good impression of everything you'll be doing in the game. Doesn't really interest me, I'm sure it'll be fun but just feels like a call of duty expansion to me. Call of duty: future warfare

"Xbox delivering what every other platform already does"

Thanks, Xbox.

Looking forward to using Netflix for free oh wait silly me the Xbox doesn't have media stuff in Australia other than Foxtel which is rubbish