dpp

WTF is Telltale's new game?

You can activate the game in Steam if you bought from the TTG website

One question, can this be done to all Telltale games or is this only for this Sean & Jake's Strip Poker Night? Sam & Max and Monkey Island in Steam? I've bought all Telltale games from their website, but it would be useful to have the games also in Steam maybe.

Ahh that's a shame, well Telltale's service is very good already. Steam would've been just a neat backup version basically.

I don't know much of the interconnectivity of games in various net shops, seems that almost on random sometimes you can activate purchases from other shops to Steam and sometimes not, but in this case I understand that it must be because of the exclusive TF2 items that Poker Night at the Inventory brings with it.

I'm getting my ass KICKED at Poker Night... I'll probably play until I get all 4 items, at least the re-skinned Sasha.

Has the art for the Jack in the default deck been inspired by Ze Weinhandler?

6SAZJ.jpg

I can't make out what's in his left hand, unfortunately.

Edited by DrWaffles

Man, this is pretty good. I lolled a few times, and despite not really knowing how to play poker, very much enjoyed my first game. Well done, Games n' Famous (also, may I propose the splinter studio name "Famous Video Games?")!

6SAZJ.jpg

Those, my friend, are highly coveted, plastic-covered CCG cards. For the house deck, the King represents console gamers, the Queen represents board-games and the Jack represents pretentious, wein-handling CCG dorks.

6SAZJ.jpg

indeed. Also, Famous, I will most definitely buy a deck of those cards if they're put in the TTG store.

Amen to the merchandise, that's easy money waiting to be cashed. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Poker Night became the biggest commercial success in TTG history, definitely if you rank it by profit margin %.

Oh does it you spineless, soulless, fleshless bot? (I hope that gets quoted by another bot)

I love Max in this game, and in general now, and Strongbad is making me want to play the Strongbad games I got in the Telltale pack.

The elevator intro reminds me of the PC Gamer CD-ROMs.

Ahahaha, I know exactly what you're talking about!

Coooooooconut Monkey! Damn, that was a long time ago.

The elevator intro reminds me of the PC Gamer CD-ROMs.

Am I the only one who thinks the elevator intro is reminiscent of the elevator at the beginning of Bioshock 1?

Am I the only one who thinks the elevator intro is reminiscent of the elevator at the beginning of Bioshock 1?

You are not alone.

Thank you, Thompson, my dear friend. :tup:

(Also, your sentence can once again be very easily affiliated with your avatar............don't be sad...I'm sure there are other people in this world besides you and me, that are reminded of the Bioshock elevator...:yep:)

Please tell me the difficulty level only affects the player AI. I keep getting rivered on Hard.