Forbin

The threat of Big Dog

Another one of those paint ball sentry guns, but this time with Portal emotes.

6QcfZGDvHU8

Two thoughts:

1. It continues to shoot the "horse" in the head because the impact from previous paintballs is moving it. Will a live ammo one continue to molest your twitching corpse with lead?

2. As it stands, Portal sentries are a moderate annoyance, relatively cute and fun to mess with. I'm not sure I'll feel that way when I walk down the street and it's after dark, and someone screwed up calibrating their home defense system. A loud voice will roar "I SEE YOU" and automated murderchuckers will turn the street into a cacophony of pain and death. It'll happen. You'll see, you'll all see!

If you haven't noticed, we have a new member on the forums. mykoo000 is a robot, and he is determined to sell you wow gold.

let us not seek to satisfy our thirst forfreedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.we wow power leveling,must forever conduct wow power leveling our struggle on the high plane ofdignity and wow power levelinguna gold discipline

I'm not sure this is all bad translation, I believe his language is seeded by a few documents of bad translation, but he seems to be stitching together sentences from a large library.

This is the true future of malevolent AI.

What the fucking... Shit... That's just... Disturbing. That sound... Jesus.

I wonder if Jake enjoys this thread still being active?

I bet he looks at the thread name constantly re-appearing and every time he hovers his mouse over it and the cursor just shakes more and more until he's forced to just click something else.

Well. . .great.

Now that scene from The Clone Wars can become a reality.

Thanks roboticists. You've doomed us all.

Seriously, FUCK YOU, JAPAN. FUCK YOU. They could build awesome robots and instead they build a fucking creepy idol robot death machine.

Also reminds me how awful that idol music stuff is. It's like Japan's version of German schlager music.

They have constructed an Oblivion NPC.

Not really, she doesn't have a male voice.