Hermie

Post your face!

That is awesome. I love the sweatshirt, the computer, the desk, the curtains, the pose... just awesome.

Thanks, it's one of my favourite photos in the album. It really does a good job of summing up my "90s dork" childhood.

But where is your signature drink of milk? Just off camera i hope.

Oh you.

That is a great picture!

As a kid, my monitor often had smudges on it because sometimes I would use the wall-poster-tacky-stuff as reference points for some puzzles on PC games (I distinctly remember mapping out the rainbow planets in StarCon2 this way to find the two that I was missing).

Ah, the days before Google Maps made all globes on Earth redundant.

Shit, I wonder whether that's why no one has globes anymore. The internet answers any questions about geography you might ever have. Google Maps and Wikipedia are where you go whenever you wonder "Where the hell is Tazmania, anyway?" now.

Also, yes, that picture is 90s as fuck, down to the white desk with bright primary coloured drawers. :tup:

Shit, I wonder whether that's why no one has globes anymore. The internet answers any questions about geography you might ever have. Google Maps and Wikipedia are where you go whenever you wonder "Where the hell is Tazmania, anyway?" now.

Also, yes, that picture is 90s as fuck, down to the white desk with bright primary coloured drawers. :tup:

I hadn't considered it, but yeah that is totally the reason, isn't it? Same with Encyclopaedias/Wikipedia.

Childhood photo time!

I don't recall how old I am in that picture, but I'm posing in front of what must have been my first PC.

That old big boxy beige style brings me back.

I'm very Bavarian apparently.

post-34343-0-53531700-1434904445_thumb.jpg

and here is me ready to work for the man!

post-34343-0-15427800-1434904515_thumb.jpg

Consider yourself validated.

Joke that only Quak0r will get! HAH!

Congratulations! Although I'm disappointed you're not pulling that weird face.

Haha yes, I need to remember to take some grumpy shots on our honeymoon. I'll update with the goods in a couple of weeks

Congrats! You are a lot taller than your grumpy shots make you out to be, do you also hunch down when you take them? That village hill side is epic for the wedding photo!

I'm 6.4ft with terrible posture from a life time of being hunched over keyboards and joysticks. I thought I'd make an effort to stand up straight for my wedding photos, you should've heard the cracking and crunching as my spine aligned for the first time this year :P (it's not really that bad)

Green suit is £100 from Next :) #NoTie #KeepitCasual I also, for the first time ever, wore no socks with shoes. proper hipster

Olly Moss's holiday home is the white house on the far right. They are honeymooning in it, lets hope Olly doesn't find out!

Only went and got bloody married

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now why would you go and do something like that?!

Did Olly enjoy the reception?

Since we are all about #fashion right at the moment, I like those shoes. Her dress is gorgeous.

My hair was big the other day so i took a pic.

slack_for_ios_upload_1024.png