Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Merry fucking Christmas

Spaff's in hospital getting his fucking appendix out and I have a flu so bad that I can't even walk right now. A fitting finale to the worst fucking year of my life.

n669547342_1658993_9942.jpg

It can probably only get better from here. Merry Christmas!

Awww... He's such a trooper.

Happy Christmas, Yuf. I'd say something encouraging, but that shit always sounds so phony. You have a point though, shit has to get better sometime. Hope you get some super shiny stuff under the tree this year to cheer you up.

Happy holidays everybody!

(:shifty:)

Yea.. It's always darkest before the whatever..

Everyone is getting the urge to photoshop pictures of Spaff right now. Here's one that another friend prepared earlier:

n572065376_5283958_8170.jpg

If you need more base material, here's a photo of Spaff in a wheelchair:

n669547342_1659479_7233.jpg

PS I love you Spaff ¬¬

Awww... He's such a trooper.

Happy Christmas, Yuf. I'd say something encouraging, but that shit always sounds so phony. You have a point though, shit has to get better sometime. Hope you get some super shiny stuff under the tree this year to cheer you up.

TROOPER! That's the word of the day!

Live from the hospital!! Man thank you Jesus for iPhones, a lifeline to the internet, and crazy old man snore blocker.

This morning i had morphine for breakfast and watched mornin Xmas cartoons whilst high as a fucking kite....

In 2 hours I get operated on, I keep thinking of trauma center..... And house m.d

Help!

Never!

except that one time

Omfg the polar express is on tv, uncannyvalley+ morphine could work! Nurse, stat!

I was reading some medical forum on the internet the other day, probably reading up about appendicitis. And this guy has a huge long post and then at the end wrote,

"I know this because I saw it on House."

oh man, epic appendix fail :(

Hope the operation went well and that you recover quickly enough to have an awesome christmas, take care dude

Merry Christmas to you all, the young and the elderly, the healthy and the sick, hoping that everything's going to be better for everybody. Most (all ?) of you I don't know personally, but from what I can tell, you're awesome, so keep it up and have an awesome Christmas.

Hope you're doing all right now, Spaff. Minus a body part, of course. Pity the rest of us who have to watch Christmas specials while sober. Well, more or less sober. While watching a marathon with the family last night, my mother's boyfriend and I split a mickey of rum across two glasses of nog each. It really helps that stupid John Goodman Frosty thing go down better. Hoping morphine does even more for you.

I'm gonna play Left 4 Dead with my brother and cousin. Beats Christmas specials.

Yeah that's true. I don't think the appendix is usually removed in the form of a baby in Santa's lap.