Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Merry fucking Christmas

Y'know, more than one people can have the same name. For example, if you googled my name, you would hit upon articles by an octagenarian news editor from Toronto explaining things like why we shouldn't worry about carbon emissions because we're carbon-based life forms. Man I hate that guy.

For the last decade or so I have been slowly crowding the other Chris Remo, some portfolio analyst, off the internet. When I first arrived on these series of tubes, he was the top result. You now have to go three pages deep in Google search results to get a Chris Remo who isn't me, and then after that one result it's more pages of just me.

hmm.. for me it's just the other way around, both for my real name as my nickname.

there's a really fat bloke on my floor in college who looks exactly like comic book guy, pony tail and all, who constantly plays american dad and family guy on his shit hot fuck-off alienware, visible fromm that bit of the foyer where you wait to use the toilets. i heard him in the lift the other day talking about his wife. they're going to ac/dc together this summer. twice.

thats fairly heartwarming.

Do they have Walmart stores over where you live so that he can purchase 5 copies of the new Walmart exclusive AC/DC album?

Nothing screams quality like a CD only exclusive to one store.

I think I may have decided to take time off my main hobby: drinking heavily.

Not exactly heart warming but my wallet seems pleased so far.

Funny. I was just about to pick up that hobby in honor of the new year.

That AC/DC album is only exclusive to Wal-Mart in the states. The HMV I work for is selling them too, and has been since launch. As an aside, despite my having no taste for the music, somehow that AC/DC Rock Band pack is a lot of fun. The songs are just so damn perfectly formulaic that it fits perfectly into big group rock sessions.

There's almost a new year upon us! 2008 ended on a bit of a weird down note here, even though I got an awesome new girlfriend, who is awesome. I've achieved most of my newyear's resolutions for 2008 (going to the gym regularly and keeping in shape, working hard on new comic projects), and have already formulated the ones for 2009.

1. Getting my working rhythm back (I've been slacking off the past half year)

2. Developing a lasting relationship with my girlfriend

3. Producing something radically hot and then going on a big adventure in America selling it (that's crazy, I know it, gonna do it anyway. It has to be done)