Wrestlevania

The Dancing Thumb (aka: music recommendations)

Not previously knowing the origin of a particular Gnarls Barkley song I'm sure we've all heard, hearing this caught me by surprise:

I was at a bar last night that had a DJ doing an exclusively 60's pop and garage rock set, where I heard this gem:

Really fantastic.

Someone find me music like that which was in the Transistor trailer, except a whole album's worth. Or something.

Alternatively, something like the above (which I like), but with vocals. Preferably female, although maybe a dude would work.

THANKS

If you mean the ones I posted, much of the album is vocals. It's all here:

Yeah I found that like right after posting. I'm not COMPLETELY lazy, so that I won't even bother Googling something. Just mostly!

It's good. Mm.

Just want you to know, this album has been my jam all day since I opened this thread. I bought it so I could listen to it on the way home without spotify. RAD.

Evil Cowards released a new album a little while ago. I don't like it as much as their first, but it's still pretty good. Gotta love their music videos.

And I hope I'm not the only one excited by new Daft Punk.

Now I am!

We're up all night to get funky

*Edit lucky

May 20th! Jesus

This is how dyslexic i am, after listening to what Thrik posted I thought I'd check em out on spotify and searched for Pilther and got really confused when nothing came up

Something about that second one really evokes Monkey Island for me and I have no idea why.

Something about that second one really evokes Monkey Island for me and I have no idea why.

I love that album. I always thought "Spoons" sounded straight Monkey Island.

I am probably the only one here who has a stupid obsession with 60's novelty records, but this song just DESTROYS ME. Beyond it's Purple People Eater theme, it just has the weirdest fucking sound.