toblix

Double Fine

I had trouble accessing the Double Fine Action News earlier today. Not like I would have any reason to expect something new. Not at all. I saw NOTHING! :cens0red:

A certain internet blog I don't care to link to that rhymes with blow-taku picked up the scoop from mojo, who took it from here. :getmecoat:violin:

Yeah, where'd that topic go? I'm confused.

Spider pig ate it.

You can even find it on Gamespot now...

Apparently the rumors about Tim being a good kisser are true.

It seems that years of talking about Tim Schafer and Jack Black finally pay off.

Sorry, I deleted someones post because they mentioned the rumour, and was about to send them a PM to explain why, when I realised that in fact the entire internet knows now so there's no point.

Then I came to work and forgot the name of that person.

It's always been my plan to invite Tim Schafer to our wedding, maybe Jack Black can be best man now.

mojo, still making news 10 years later.

hey wait mojo is 10 years old.

that makes me feel old

:(

So, assuming this is true (or do we now know it to be true?), is it a good thing? Are we excited? Is one-man-show Jack Black just the guy to usher in a new era of film star video games? Or is Schafer going to lose his Midas touch?

Which magazine exclusive? (Don't answer if mentioning it will get this thread deleted.)

bbX1138, I think the real news was the announcement at Leipzig. Gamer.no probably meant the rest as a joke which some took seriously and some didn't. Plus the rumored game almost sounds too good to be true.

Okay, the game sounded like this forums wet dream. Isn't it kind of suspicious that it sprung up on this very forum? And now it's all a lie. Some thumbeteer (maybe a Norwegian) just wanted to make headlines. I feel so used.

Holy shit, I'm indirectly mentioned on Gamespot! By indirectly I mean by way of the thread about Br:cens0red:

Sorry, I deleted someones post because they mentioned the rumour, and was about to send them a PM to explain why, when I realised that in fact the entire internet knows now so there's no point.

Then I came to work and forgot the name of that person.

It's always been my plan to invite Tim Schafer to our wedding, maybe Jack Black can be best man now.

CENSORSHIP :cens0red:

Seriously, that "news", once it gets out it gets out. YOU CAN'T REDACT WHEN THERE'S GOOGLE CACHE!

yeah yeah I know, but I thought I'd try anyway because it's Tim Schafer.