Spaff

Gamelife Episode 3: somehow it still lives

We were talking about how it's actually pretty cool what these guys are doing. I mean, they've managed to produce a half hour show by themselves. 3 in fact. Not a lot of people can manage that.

I think it comes down to the way that any time you make something, for a linear increase in quality, an exponential increase in time you put in is required. Making something is never desperately hard. Getting something up to a standard that you wouldn't be embarrassed to put your name to is what takes all the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I'M CRYING

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

I feel like everything is about to explode
:gaming: :gaming: :gaming: :gaming: :gaming:

Honestly...I started watching because it was hilariously bad. And taken at face value, it is. But...the more I watch it, the more I like it. These guys have a very genuine quality to them that G4, On the Spot and IGN Video Anything completely lack. Whenever I watch those shows, I'm constantly thinking "These guys are trying to be professional television. They're trying to take video games seriously and impress me."

With GameLife...I just get the impression that they really want to tell me about all the games they play. Which, frankly, I'd rather hear about.

.... So the show everybody loves to hate is going to E3? :frusty:

The internet is going to flood with horrid clones of this show, and they WILL be even worse than GameLife...:shifty:

.... So the show everybody loves to hate is going to E3? :frusty:

The internet is going to flood with horrid clones of this show, and they WILL be even worse than GameLife...:shifty:

Do you think we could make them "disappear" and get away with it?

Only if we tape it and put it on Google Video...:mock:

GameLife 4, Post Mortem: see your new-found favorite testers try ElectroPlankton live from the butcher shop while getting dangerously approached by a cannabalistic homeless guy.

We should make an Idle Thumbs gameshow. One episode and that's all there will be. With reports from all over the world.

We should make an Idle Thumbs gameshow. One episode and that's all there will be. With reports from all over the world.

I'd be game to do that.

So, back to this... it would seem there already was something like this :) Way to go, Thumbs.

Wuxtry! Joker pulls boner of the year.

N0000ooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0oo.

Guys like them are one of the reasons E3 sucks. TAKE THEIR PRESS PASSES AND THROW THEM OUT.

N0000ooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0oo.

Guys like them are one of the reasons E3 sucks. TAKE THEIR PRESS PASSES AND THROW THEM OUT.

Aww, come on. This is most likely the absolute high point of their lives, so just let them enjoy it.