SuperBiasedMan

wrong thread

The one big problem is how the OT story overtakes the Finn/Rey story for a big chunk in the middle of the film. It's unfortunate that the pacing becomes so uncontrollable once Finn and Rey get caught up in Han's stuff, but after sitting on it for a while I've come to appreciate that, while parts of this movie don't fit well with each  other, the parts themselves are really well done and enjoyable. 

The one big problem is how the OT story overtakes the Finn/Rey story for a big chunk in the middle of the film. It's unfortunate that the pacing becomes so uncontrollable once Finn and Rey get caught up in Han's stuff, but after sitting on it for a while I've come to appreciate that, while parts of this movie don't fit well with each other, the parts themselves are really well done and enjoyable.

Thread wrong

Thread wrong

Sorry, the reverse-word-order post is over there. This isn't that thread.

Sorry, the reverse-word-order post is over there. This isn't that thread.

I think you're crossing over into being pedantic....this is the wrong thread for that. 

I think you're crossing over into being pedantic....this is the wrong thread for that. 

I'd point out why it wasn't pedantry, but since this isn't the pedantry thread...

I'd point out why it wasn't pedantry, but since this isn't the pedantry thread...

Are you a pedorthist, or is this the wrong thread to ask that in?

I thought this the wrong thread not the verbal spar thread.

edit: wrong thread

Edited by Twig

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! You can't agrue here. This is the wrong thread.

I have the strangest feeling I might be eaten.

Hi! First time poster, long time listener. Me and six of my friends have developed an amazing iOS game and I wanted to share it here. The twelve person dev team has worked for over 500 hours this year to get the game ready for release. You play as a great warrior who lost his memory while traveling through time to stop the princess from being in another castle. The game play can best be described as roguelike with a RTS twist and elements of Angry Birds.

The game is available on Blackberry World for 7.28 ZWD Link: Google Play Store I hope you guys like it!

oops forgot to post a screenshot!

minecraft-microsoft-founders.png

What if I said someone spilled Legos on your last name?

Then we would tell you this is the wrong thread for saying that.

People please stop telling people this is the wrong thread for posting in. This is actually the thread for posting and realising your posts are in the wrong thread. If you want to tell other people they're posting in the wrong place, then this is the wrong thread.

Just finished Her Story. The process of piecing each thread together was fun and I liked the little insinuations and ideas about her character that you got from even the smallest clips. I also like that it was short. Your move, backlog.

Edit. Shit. Ignore me.

People please stop telling people this is the wrong thread for posting in. This is actually the thread for posting and realising your posts are in the wrong thread. If you want to tell other people they're posting in the wrong place, then this is the wrong thread.

Well maybe we need a right thread? How else are we supposed to know?

A right thread is a good idea but this isn't the right thread for that. This is the wrong thread, so this is the wrong thread for that. Please put suggestions for a right thread in the right thread. This is the wrong thread. Also please also keep suggestions for a wrong thread out of the wrong thread as this is the wrong thread for that. Put suggestions for the wrong thread in the right thread. Thank you.