ronniesoak

Idle Thumbs Forums.... I choose you!

Hey Team

This is just an introductionary thread to say hello,  I listen to many podcasts and have had a brief look at all the forums for each and you just can't be an active member of them all so I have decided to be an active member of just one and I have chosen this one. I have decided that this podcast is my favourite because while Beyond, Bombcast, Rebel FM, Radio Radar, The Patch etc are all great, Idle Thumbs feels genuine in the sense that Chris, Jake, Danielle, Sean and even Nick just come accross as decent human beings with no underlying acting, personality peformance or agenda.

So Hi, i think the podcast is great and they talk so often about their great forums so i thought why not join.

I'm sure there is already a Does This Thread Exist? thread.

What they mean to say is "Welcome to Idle Forums!"

Sorry guys didn't see a stickied introduction thread....

It's in Gaming instead of Idle Banter. No one knows why. It has been that way since before the podcast existed. 

Also, welcome!

It's in Gaming instead of Idle Banter. No one knows why. It has been that way since before the podcast existed. 

Also, welcome!

Well that would be why....

welcome! how's the milkman gig working out?

Going well, the Auditors are on my back though, quite annoying.

Idle Thumbs feels genuine in the sense that Chris, Jake, Danielle, Sean and even Nick just come accross as decent human beings with no underlying acting, personality peformance or agenda.

Ever since he revealed his Livejournal, Nick has always been the most plausibly human of all the hosts to me, no matter what he says now, because I can always plot the line from Nick being pissed about college admissions to Nick being pissed about Empire: Total War and the outline is always unmistakably Nick Breckon.

Although, come to think of it, Chris' multiple childhood stories in recent episodes might also do the same, after a time...