Ha! I've got it! Instead of my usual big blast Halloween party (which we no longer have room for) I'll schedule a couple of movie viewing parties. First weekend, the original Frankenstein followed by Young Frankenstein. Second weekend, the original Dracula, followed by Dracula:Dead and Loving it.

A group of my friends has decided to throw a Goldblum themed Halloween party, where everyone dresses up as a different Jeff Goldblum. One person has already decided to go the extra mile and dress up as David Duchovny dressed up as Jeff Goldblum from an SNL skit. We have one friend who despises all things Jeff Goldblum. We will not be informing this person of the theme, only that a "costume" party is happening.

God I hope this happens so much.

Ha! I've got it! Instead of my usual big blast Halloween party (which we no longer have room for) I'll schedule a couple of movie viewing parties. First weekend, the original Frankenstein followed by Young Frankenstein. Second weekend, the original Dracula, followed by Dracula:Dead and Loving it.

Dracula: Dead and Loving It is pretty terrible and draws a lot from Bram Stoker's Dracula instead of the original. Maybe consider swapping the two weekends so you can go out with a bang? Or watch Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein, which prominently features Dracula as the villain, played by Bela Lugosi in the only film besides the original where he reprised his most famous role.

Reminder!  Costume Quest 2 is out today!  I want to play it, but doubt I have much gaming time this week. 

Top two reasons I'm glad I read this thread:

1. Learned that Costume Quest 2 is out!!

2. Was reminded of a movie I haven't seen since I was a kid and probably never knew the title of - The Worst Witch.

Thank you, Idle Thumbs. :)

YEEEAAAAAAH

also, I forgot Garfield's Halloween Adventure aka Garfield in Disguise. Garfield the comic may be completely creatively bankrupt, but that fucking pirate song.

Totally watched this tonight.  It was like being 8 again. 

Decorating the classroom for Halloween. The school spirit committee said we'd get extra credit in the scoring if we had Batman. I made mine interactive.