subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

That's just bonkers

Can the skins be used to replace the damsel? Because watching himself get rescued would be a perfect way for lord Remo to find out about this.

I think a Sean skin for the damsel would be pretty funny, then Chris can incessantly talk at Sean about how he has carry him constantly.

I think a Sean skin for the damsel would be pretty funny, then Chris can incessantly talk at Sean about how he has carry him constantly.

Reskin the Spelunker as Chris and the damsel as Patrick Klepek.

(it'll make juicing the damsel feel better)

FedEx was not able to deliver the item yesterday, because the office was closed.  The Thumbs will get it either Monday or Tuesday, depending on whether Jake/Sean/Chris goes to pick it up, or waits for FedEx to redeliver.  Obviously, I hope it's picked up on Monday so that we'll definitely hear about it on next week's podcast.

I've inserted one half of the diptych in Dom2D's Museum of Parallel Art, which is like a local multiplayer art appreciation game set in a virtual museum. The creator asked a lot of artists to submit their pieces to the museum, and each round has a random set of pieces displayed. I've notified Jake that if he hunted for it in game he would find a little sneak peek.

As I understand it, the chance that it would show up is really minimal. Though I could always delete that tweet before he sees it...

FedEx was not able to deliver the item yesterday, because the office was closed.  The Thumbs will get it either Monday or Tuesday, depending on whether Jake/Sean/Chris goes to pick it up, or waits for FedEx to redeliver.  Obviously, I hope it's picked up on Monday so that we'll definitely hear about it on next week's podcast.

https://twitter.com/ja2ke/status/432682559256793088

The tracker says "Hold at FedEx location request received" but the ETA's Tuesday. Maybe the depot is...closed today and tomorrow?

EDIT: Oh haha they have to deliver it to the holding area.

To Future Jake:

We are as tense as you were on Sunday.

Fedex runs a Tuesday through Saturday work week so that location is probably closed tomorrow.

Dishonored Su*gunshot*

Hey, that's quite an exubera- *muffled scream, neck crack, loud thud*

I hear bird noises outs- *sniper shot*