Irishjohn

Idle Explorers (Spelunky, um, thumbs)

That corner of the jungle was bad news

I love that you can start to hear the *tink* of the Black Market after you've died, mocking you.

Third day in a row that I beat Olmec in the daily. Also the second day in a row that I lost the Ankh in a dumb way. I boomeranged a flying saucer in close quarters, which drew it closer to me and blew me up. Yesterday I lost the Ankh before even leaving the Black Market.

I've also regularly gone through the Worm when the opportunity presents itself. When I learned that there's no time limit on that level, it became a lot less dangerous place since I'm not trying to rush through. The crysknife is really nice, so long as you remember to not use it on flying saucers. If you have the Kapala, the Worm is a good place to be. Also, with the crysknife you can gib bodies for some extra blood. Nasty, but the ends justify the means, right?

I don't go to the worm during dailies because there's not much in the way of money, but I do visit the mothership more often than not.  It's a risky challenge but I like the spice it adds, plus the opportunity to wreak havoc with the plasma cannon.  When I'm just messing around, I'll usually do the worm for fun.

This was really stupid.

I did clear the mothership for the first time though.

When I learned that there's no time limit on that level, it became a lot less dangerous place since I'm not trying to rush through.

No ghost ever shows up in the worm?  :blink:   I tended to get killed there when I was going for Meat Boy because I would be hurrying. 

I fail to rob the first shop. I blame the spring shoes.

And then, I fail to rob the first shop. I guess I can't blame spring shoes.

And then, at least I didn't die in the first shop!

I also missed the black market. And then I slipped in the ice caves right infront of the angro shopkeeper

I became defective in the jungle. I still don't know what can set of the shopkeepers.