Sign in to follow this  
Patrick R

It's Halloween!

how bout 

PS how do i link a video like above?

I always just use the "Paste as plain text" button.

CHILDREN! I LOOOVE CHILDREN!

I was thinking of changing to a seasonal avatar, but then I realized that it already features a skeletal vampire.

Could change the background to orange though... 

I was thinking of changing to a seasonal avatar, but then I realized that it already features a skeletal vampire.

I had the same problem.

I've been reading sPoOkY mAnGa all day and now I feel terrible for reading it online instead of buying it. So this week I'm gonna' go down to Chapters or whatever and buy like fourty dollars worth of old Japanese comics because I'm an idiot.

The most deliciously gay (though sadly, mostly unfunny) Halloween special ever!

Featuring Margaret Hamilton in full Wicked Witch of the West get-up, introducing Kiss. Plus a lot of trucker jokes because it's 1976 and for some reason truckers were a thing.

There has been a pumpkin orange moon outside my window for the past two nights now.

Did any of you do this?

Did you light those bushfires that have been blowing smoke over Sydney, making the moon appear orange? If so, I'm very disappointed and a little alarmed at your dedication.

It was tough, but my orbiting magnifying glass worked PERFECTLY. I'm just lucky it was aimed at some bushes and not a house or anything. In a lot of ways, it wasn't a great plan...

Well considering it's burning down a bunch of houses I'd say you missed. And a tourism railway that was just about to reopen. I hope that amazing orange moon was worth it.

..well, I can't see the orange moon from here in Canada, so I'd say the whole project was a bit of a waste.

Tomorrow I'm taking my partner to my old neighborhood for some spooky Halloween-themed drivin' around. I'm gonna show them the orphan graveyard behind my old high school. Which sounds like it belongs in the euphemism thread but is in fact an actual true thing that exists.

As I'm the youngest teacher at my school by about 8 years and still go out to shows on weekends, I have started too be called "Punk Rock Pete" by the other teachers. (Yes, my name is actually Pete, so at least that works). Now usually at a show, I'm an unassuming dude at the back in a blazer until the music starts, at which point I get super into it. I also dress pretty much like that at at school. Fuck it though, if they want Punk Rock Pete, they're gonna get him at tomorrow's halloween party. Gonna do this up RIGHT. Pictures will happen if I'm super happy with it.

Yes. Pics or it didn't happen. Also, face piercings or it isn't punk.

I did it and it looked good. I didn't have any pictures myself, but there were cameras around. If I get a copy, I'll post one up. Side note: The commentary from my girlfriend (who is actually a punk) was "ummm... I don't know if this is something I should say or not, but I'm finding myself significantly more attracted to you dressed up like this..." so that's a thing that happened.

Won a costume contest at a small bar near us, wasn't much competition really, but $50 is $50. Now I spend the next week running around crazy getting ready for the party at our house.