Sno

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I built a stonehenge close to a bridge, then demolished the bridge so I could rebuild it one space away from the stonehenge for aesthetic purposes, and now Isabelle won't let me rebuild the bridge anywhere in the area. So I have to demolish the stonehenge, build the bridge, and then build the stonehenge again.

I don't like how building new things is handled. ): It's so annoying. Just let me precisely choose exactly which tiles, please. And don't add arbitrary limits. If I want to put a street lamp right next o a bench, let me!

I think it might have to do with the villager's AI , the villager can and will comment on what you build, so maybe they'd go gaga if you put two items next to each other?

It's to keep you from cutting off routes and blocking access to things.

As a programmer, that's not a hard thing to prevent.

U: U: U:

My tree finally got big enough for me to sit on the bricks and view my town history! :)

post-33395-0-91970600-1375169820.jpg

Nice progress!

Cubby, I tried to send you a poorly drawn Swapnote about a swirly-trunked tree I found when practising my lumberjack skills in your Dream Town. Did it arrive in the end?

It did! I thought you were just showing me that you chopped down one of my persimmon trees in your dream. I didn't understand the swirly bit. I was gonna ask you about that. Now that I know what you meant, I think I'll shake off and bury those persimmons, then cut down the tree and see if the trunk really looks like that. I'm interested to know if it'll be the same when it's not in the dream. :)

Woah, I the store was upgraded again and it was selling K.K. records! Is this a daily deal? Awesome!

I've heard that Gracie won't appear until you're ready for the final store upgrade, but I really wish Phineas would just mail me the badges, I'm pretty sure he's the reason I never get other visitors. At least eventually he won't show up again?

Hey youse guise! There's a free Animal Crossing app for the Wii U and it's pretty NEAT. It's basically the same as the Wii U Warawara Plaza, but specifically Animal Crossing themed. Selecting a villager lets you see and make Miiverse posts about them, and there's shortcuts to all the Animal Crossing Miiverse communities. It's actually really cute.

Does anyone have a Rococo Vanity that I could catalogue? It's the only rococo item I'm missing.

I've been away for a few weeks so I couldn't do anything online, it seems I have a perfect town, but I don't think I can get the golden watering can this month, since the mayor's office closes every Sunday for the fireworks display.... :|

I got mine this month. Just keep your town perfect and ask Isabelle everyday. I think it takes 15 days, but I guess it doesn't matter that you can't ask her about it on Sundays. :)

Yeah, but I have to talk to her 15 days in a row, right? If the office closes for Sundays this month, doesn't that mean I won't be able to get it? That would explain why I don't have it yet. :|

Never mind, today I finally got my golden watering can, HUZZAH! Now my only concern is catching a tarantula before the month ends since it seems I won't be able to catch them after this month.

I spent from 10pm to 11:30 trying to catch one, but I never saw one, I did catch the house centipede which I didn't have yet.

I've heard various way to catch them, like staying in an open area and continuously saving and continuing to re-spawn the bugs in that area or entering and exiting the train station, using headphones... Nothing worked. :|

I'm still at the beginning stages of this game and it already has me hooked. It is so much better than Wild World. I've been kind of in the dark on what opens up in this game as you progress so I started reading through this thread and... holy shit! I cannot believe how far this series has come since Wild World. In a way this game kind of reminds me of Candy Box.

Anyways, I'm sure you're all miles ahead of me at this point but I'll pop back in here at some point and post my info. Hopefully I can contribute at some point. And thank Zeus I have oranges instead of apples. 

Peaches (the villager, not the fruit) moved out of my town over a month ago, but earlier this week, she showed up on Main Street, wandering around and talking as though she still lived here. She's still there. It's kind of creeping me out.

I stayed up late last night and finally caught the tarantula and scorpion! HUZZAH!

It seems like the all spawned near the same area and as the closer it got to 1AM the less rare they were!:3

I have some flashy staches, masks and cucumber packs you could borrow medium to long term if you're in need of some accessories. Wouldn't be able to visit you until quite a bit later today though.

I ordered this game on the 18th with Amazon Prime 2 day shipping.  It shipped the 19th with a "guaranteed delivery date" of the 21st.  It still isn't here.  I'm really pissed off.