Sno

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I looked it up and it's the default catchphrase for Harry. I guess I'll just have to kick him out the old fashioned way: shun him and bury pitfall seeds in front of his house. 

I haven't let anyone move out yet. I feel too bad about the prospect.

Also, one thing that I thought was super rad was that villager nicknames are contextual. Some of my villagers call me Swee-T, which is adorable.

Just a heads up, I plan to start leaving my gate open whenever I'm on (usually somewhere around 9:00PM to 10:30PM each night, Arizona time) so feel free to come to Olympus if you so desire. I don't have much to offer yet besides oranges, apples, and a bunch of spare tools but I'll probably be playing every night for the foreseeable future so hopefully I'll have more to offer soon. I've added a number of people here already so give me a heads up if I haven't added you yet.

A lazy kangaroo moved in and while I didn't like the character... I couldn't bear to do the pitfall thing to her, it seems all villagers will ask you if they can move at out eventually, so I'll just wait... maybe she's grow on me?

Oh, I also have a new villager called Olaf, an anteater that looks like a matador, who says..."whiffa", it's not a swear word, but it does sound foul, so I hope I can change it soon. XP

Now I have Queenie and Harry calling me a beach bum. I don't even go to the beach that much.

I just found out that if you hold a you lurk around with your bug net ready, I can't believe ti took me this long ( it also took me 30 minutes to realize pressing a made  you swim faster)

Well, in case some people didn't know, sometimes "lurking" isn't enough to catch some bugs, sometimes the rarer bugs can only be caught if you "lurk" and gently push forwards bit by bit, step by step.

Yesterday I had a unicorn in my camping site, so obviously I did everything in my power to have him move in, after spending an hour I realized I had already maxed out my villager count.... T_T

Congrats! Now for the exterior challenge!

As for me, I feel so validated now...

BS_85J3CUAAk6Oc.jpg

I have almost all the rewards for the exterior challenge, but I can only get one installed a day, once I have them all, I'll try to remember to post a pic of it here.

That reminds me! I cleared my fourth fashion check yesterday and they'll be constructing the department store tomorrow. I can't wait!

Really? This is just my second one, but we did get the game a month later than America... I guess you'll have the ultimate store now and maybe persimmons?

By they way, how many people are paying attention to turnip prices? Tomorrow is Sunday and I might give it a go and I'd feel safer if I had other people I could sell my turnips to.

I've been tracking them and asking a friend about hers semi-regularly. Usually I make a decent amount but this week I ended up only selling for 105 each. OnO

I woke up today and suddenly every single person I talk to is going on about how Knox and Muffy are spending so much time together and how they saw them sitting together drinking green tea. It's so scandalous! Also now everyone calls me Sweet-B.

Damn, I forgot Joan left at noon and missed my chance to buy turnips... Would anybody care to open their gates so I can buy some? It's not a big deal since I can do it again next Sunday.

I also hit the final reward for the HRA exterior theme, but I still don't have it on my house since I can only upgrade once a day.

Before I forget, does anyone have either the box sofa or the box corner sofa? I've still never seen a single one for sale and I really want t make a sectional.

Tegs, I can get hold of the Box Corner Sofa if you're still looking for one?

Wow, so my neighbor who just moved in a few days ago asked if I could come over today so we could get to know each other.  He asked if I could come over at 12:30 and at 12:33 I turned my DS on and headed over to his out only to find out he wasn't even home.  I was kind of mad because I thought the game as being stupid, but as I was walking away to do something else he ran up to me and started panting and when I talked to him he started apologizing for being late and saying how he had to do something and he couldn't get out of it even though he knew I was going to be coming over later.  It was almost exactly like real life except my dog doesn't wear a denim jacket with the sleeves cut off.

I had one villager outright forget to visit me once and made it up to me later.

So I'm curious, how many people here have changed at least one of their villager's catchphrases to be "Wizaaaaaaaard"? I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it for some reason. (Although I do have one of them saying Goldblum)

I'm dumb and change the catchphrases to animal noises (although no baboos yet).

I was at the Chicago O'Hare airport on my way home from PAX and I pulled out my 3DS to clean up the last of the Streetpasses.  Apparently that airport is also a Nintendo Zone, so I got the afternoon tea set while waiting for a plane.

Kapn' is all the fast travel you need!

I have all the pieces for the golden house, but it was cloudy today, so here it is from the day before minus the last piece I got today:

BTV4rrVCMAA87HU.jpg

Also.... Philys, you know my coffee was damn perfect! ADMIT IT!

BTV5V2FCAAAqWr6.jpg

Today was my third Gracie visit and I passed the test, huzzah! Only one more to go!

I finally got the golden axe!

I think this game is starting to lose its luster for me, though. I'm at that irritating stage where I'm only missing one or two fossils and I have a lot of furniture sets that are almost but not quite complete, so I feel like I have to check every day in case one of the things I need shows up, but it's starting to feel more and more like a chore. This makes me really sad. But if I didn't play for a while and then came back and the animals were all "where have you been?" I think I would feel even worse.