Sno

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Shammack: Maybe, but only indirectly. I have a pink fox named Freya. I THINK that was her original catchphrase, and when she asked me to change it, I either said it was fine or suggested the exact same phrase because I didn't like her enough to give her a new one. He picked it up from her. BUT, this confirms that he's come to you from my town. Maybe he'll say something about me or my town soon.

Also, I forgot to get the cat tower before I left for my trip and wasn't able to get it on the road. Does anyone know if they can be ordered from The Nooklings, and if so, would someone order one for me? If I get one, I may try the cushion cat trick...

Shammack: Sorry I was in transit for awhile and my apartment lost internet before I got home. It won't be fixed for a few days so this trade will have to wait. I'm using my school's wifi to respond but I can't connect with my 3DS.

For stuff that I am able to give you: I confirmed I have a sleek closet and clock.

For the sloppy stuff: I sold my couch awhile back and apparently it can't be ordered through the catalog. So the couch is lost completely unless a new one show's up in my shop again. By some lucky coincidence though a sloppy TV appeared in my shop, so I can give you that. But be warned about selling them, I'd imagine if the couch is like that, the entire series probably is. I'm going to make sure to gift any more I find of the series in the future so this doesn't happen again.

Also, if the modern wood sofa is a bench, I think I already have that so you don't have to worry about giving it to me. But I'd appreciate the Rococo Sofa and Bed and Kettle.

Cubby: Sorry, I lost internet and it won't be fixed for awhile. I'll update you when I know more since I can use my school's wifi for my computer. I just can't connect with the 3DS without my home internet. And for which town we meet in, I don't care terribly much either way. I would like to be able to visit both though I'm sure that will happen at some point regardless. I think at this point we should just wait until the new date is confirmed and we can decide how much time we have then.

I'm sorry that this happened and I hope I get internet back soon.

No problem, Twiglet. Whenever you're back up we'll set up another time.

HEY THERE BROS AND BROETTES

Here's the fossils I got:

Anykylosaurus Skull

Anykylosaurus Tail

Archelon Skull

Diplodocus Hip

Diplodocus Neck x2

Ichthyosaur Torso

Pachysaurus Torso

Peking Man

Plesiosaur Neck

Pteranodon Skull

Triceratops Tail

Archaeopteryx x2

Dimetrodon Torso x4

Parasaurus Skull

Plesiosaur Skull

Stegosaurus Torso

Here's the fossils I need:

Apatosaurus Tail

Dimetrodon Tail

Dinosuar Track

Diplodocus Tail

Iguanadon Skull

Mammoth Torso

Plesiosaur Tail

Plesiosaur Torso

Sabertooth Tiger Torso

Styracosaurus Tail

Tyranasaurus rex Skull

Tyranasaurus rex Torso

I've also got some extra Nintendo items, but I'm tired and don't feel like listing them out right now. I'll get to it soon enough!

Twig, I got an extra styraco tail today. I'll hang onto it if you want to trade for your Peking man or plesio neck. (I think tegan wanted a Peking man too, so maybe I should take the plesio neck.)

Hi Shammack and Cubby my internet is working again. I can hang tonight or most other evenings this week.

Sure, shammack! I also got a few more extras this morning added to the list above.

Parasaurus Skull

Plesiosaur Skull

Stegosaurus Torso

I have a crown for sale in the Mabel Babel & Labelle accessory shop.
It's a snip at 1,200,000 Bells in case anyone fancies dropping in to buy it over the next couple of hours.

edit: due to my snail's pace of play, tonight's the first night that a villager is talking about moving out. On the one hand, it's Papi the Smiling Horse. On the other hand, Papi wants to go on ONE big adventure and moving out is just that. So torn!

Keaton the boring blue bird wanted to move out so I said "okay" which convinced him that he hadn't been a good enough friend and so he stayed.

GET OUT KEATON.

oh hai cubby.

People come visit when my gate is open and I have no idea who they are because their 3ds name does not match the name they use on whichever forum I added them from. Congratulations for not being one of those people!

oh hai cubby.

People come visit when my gate is open and I have no idea who they are because their 3ds name does not match the name they use on whichever forum I added them from. Congratulations for not being one of those people!

Lol. I've been having the same issue keeping them straight in my head. I may start a list of the ones I know for sure who they are so I won't be confused. Congrats to you as well for not being one of those people!!

Hi Shammack and Cubby my internet is working again. I can hang tonight or most other evenings this week.

Hi, Twiglet! I'm still free tonight. Just let me know what time you want to play and where you want to go first. My house is a wreck right now. I've got stuff all over my floors. I'm completing the museum expansion contribution today, so hopefully soon I will be able to get some of that stuff out of my house and into exhibits. I'm thinking of using one exhibit hall as a giant closet. Lol. I may have some duplicate items laying around so if you are looking for anything in particular, let me know.

Shammack: I'm pretty sure I picked up a duplicate SS Dolphin the other day if you still want one. Let me know and I'll find it and save it for you. I also catalogued some astro items at juv3nal's town last night. I'm going to order them when I get some space to put them. You can catalogue them from me when I get them if you still want/need them.

Oh sorry Cubby I just got this now. I'm still free if you are. My house is a bit sloppy too so don't worry about it. And if you have duplicates I'm more than willing to take a peek. I have a few fossils stashed up if you are looking for anything. You can also look at my place if you want. Though I don't have terribly many duplicate items I can get most stuff through the catalog if you like anything in particular.

Hey, Twiglet. I just started playing again. Do you want to open your gate first?

sure I can soon as I get on I was walking home. Just watch out for flowers they tend to be in random places

Sure. I don't run except on the beach or the pavement anyway, but I'll be extra careful. :)

So, I finally got my museum expansion, and now I can't figure out how to change the signs in front of each exhibit room. When I stand in front of the sign and click A, it just says something like, "No Name Display by Cubby". I know you're supposed to be able to name the exhibit and even change the design on the sign. Is there some trick to this? Every place I read just says "interact with the sign" and that isn't working for me.

Standing in front of the sign and pressing A should be all you have to do. For me, it shows the "no name display" thing and then asks me if I want to change it. It might be one of those things where you can't do it if you have your gate open or something like that.

Thanks! It works now. I could've sworn my gate was closed, but maybe I needed to save or something first. :)

Anybody playing? I've got Katie here and she wants me to take her somewhere...