Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Cyberpunk 2077

That guy's gonna totally shoot that woman in the head. Fucking awesome.

Fuck this game. Are you really sure her boobs are bulletproof, toblix?

That guy's gonna totally shoot that woman in the head. Fucking awesome.

Fuck this game. Are you really sure her boobs are bulletproof, toblix?

You're fucking kidding me right? That woman is a android that just flipped out and murdered 14 people, what do you want him to do, talk calmly to it until it puts the armscythes away?

E: Lemme note I'm not defending the whole gratuitous sexuality thing.

Whatever. I'm more interested in the thoroughly BR/Akira city around them.

Still interested of course, seeing as marketing doesn't necessarily mean much about the game itself. Still.

This is a CD Projekt game so you can probably bet your livelihood that parts of the finished project will be at least as grossly sexualized as those promotional materials.

It also means it could be worth playing despite that, if you can get over the embarrassing parts. This is how I felt about both Witcher games.

CD Projekt is weird because on the one hand they're awful about shoving tits into everything and oversexualizing a lot of their women characters, but on the other hand they're pretty good about including a fairly wide variety of body types for men and women in their games - every woman isn't drop dead gorgeous like in most games (I'm looking at you, Mass Effect). I'd say it's very unfortunate that CD Projekt keeps making immature games in immature universes and calling them "mature" because they have lots of swearing, violence, and sex, and I could go without the blatant unnecessary titillation in the games and in the advertising, but I'd say they're still better than a studio like BioWare that is just as bad but which gets let off the hook for some reason even though Samara's "my suit is open at the boobs and I wear high heels" getup or Miranda's "rawr skintight catsuit" or Jack's "yes I'm basically naked, deal with it" or Matrairch Benezia's "yes my costume has a massive window for my massive boobs, what of it" or the entire race of beautiful blue lesbian space women who have an entire period in their life cycle dedicated to fucking people... yes, I think CD Projeckt's horribly misguided and immature attempts to shoehorn sex into their games works better, in a lot of cases, than in most other games.

Most of my twitter feed pointed out that this isn't very cyberPUNK, in that it's mostly celebrating a sweet squad of awesome cops, and I have to agree. This is cyber but I want to see the punk, not the authority worship.

It's true it doesn't feel particularly cyberpunk. It doesn't feel particularly anything. This game isn't supposed to come out for a while so I'm assuming this is basically a style guide for the look of the world they're building.

I don't recall any non-gorgeous women in the Witcher games, or at least any women that Geralt (and the player, in association) didn't want to bed. So I wouldn't let CD Projekt Red off the hook any more than BioWare, which at least provides femshep and gay relationships on top of their pandering outfit choices.

I wish I had the photoshop skills to put her face on one of those terrible cards from the first Witcher.

LOL tycho! Except that woman's whole purpose in the game was to act as shrewish cock blocker toward your advances on one of the aforementioned ladies. And once you bedded said lady? You could boast it in her face, thus causing her to die of shock. An amazing mission really because it was almost a test to see how much effort you'd expend solely towards the purpose of virtual procreation. I guess I failed the test.

NSFW (Witcher boobs)

http://img189.images...33/oldladyn.jpg

While making this I checked the The Witcher wiki and there were a frightening number of sex cards I hadn't seen before. You can sleep with a ton of fucking women in that game.

youmeyou I think they used that model for a lot of old women. The only screenshot I could find was of the cockblocker but that model shows up elsewhere AFAIK.

That teaser was a bit dumb, but I liked The Witcher 2 and I like cyberpunk, so I'm still excited about this. I don't know what to think about 2077, though.

Kind of reminds me of Aphrodite IX, a comic book from Top Cow.

Putting this on my radar because anything cyberpunk goes on my radar.

Why is Splinter Cell Man there? Is it cyberpunk when he's suddenly a woman?

Is this a dis towards the developers of Splinter Cell? Are they calling them effeminate? I'm so confused.

Anyone read Altered Carbon, that trailer is exactly how i pictured that world

http://www.infinityp...teredcarbon.htm

I read somewhere recently that The Witcher 3 is a lot further along in production then people thought, and that it would be released before Cyberpunk...so, um, there's that

I'm all for this killing-spree knife-woman dripping with blood, but man if only she had smaller breasts!

Space-cops shooting at robots from flying cars in slow-motion is all well and good, but a sexy lady is just obvious pandering.

You're fucking kidding me right? That woman is a android that just flipped out and murdered 14 people, what do you want him to do, talk calmly to it until it puts the armscythes away?

E: Lemme note I'm not defending the whole gratuitous sexuality thing.

I think he's not kidding and just saying that no matter what motivations the policeman has this teaser is still stupid/not awesome.. ?

I'm just disappointed that it wasn't a picture of toblix in cyberlingerie.

Also, is this a barbershop android? Why does she have blades stored inside her forearm?