Patters

Show me your desk/gaming space

Diddy Kong Racing was some stellar shit. I loved Mario Kart 64, but that game just took the biscuit.

Mario Kart: Double Dash remains the racing game I have put the most ludicrous amount of time into, though. My god.

You are objectively correct about everything in this post.

I got some baskets at the dollar store for my controllers and stuff. They fit perfectly.

ZY1quJB.png

Lol, does everyone stop collecting absolute sandman on volume 4 (I also only have volumes 1-4, they just kept fucking releasing them. I thought they were supposed to be some kinda limited addition)

I love when shit fits perfectly. I'm kind of amazed actually. Also, dat Calvin and Hobbes box set.

It's the hardcover one! I haven't really decided what to keep on this shelf yet, so right now it's all stuff that's too tall for my other shelves.

Lol, does everyone stop collecting absolute sandman on volume 4 (I also only have volumes 1-4, they just kept fucking releasing them. I thought they were supposed to be some kinda limited addition)

It was originally supposed to only run for four volumes; I only found out about volume 5 and Absolute Death last year. Now that Gaiman's writing new Sandman material there's probably going to be a volume 6 at some point. I'm woefully behind.

Here is my little sitting room. it looks giant in the panorama. it is not. As you can see i'm not at all organised, and i leave sweet wrappers everywhere. HDMI cable stretches from the computer over to the TV. Also, my Christmas tree is still up.

vPDF0H5.jpg

qMBWB70.jpg

I was going to update this thread but my space has stayed consistent other than shelves being more full and the main monitor being changed. I've had it like this for a long time now!

+1 for that KRZ wallpaper, damn.

Here's mine - the desk is mostly a work zone but I currently have 19 games installed on my asus (where do I find the time...). My PS3 is set up back there it in the chill zone.

desk1.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen those speakers in forever. I remember I got them new something like 10+ years ago.

I've got a crappy desk and an even shittier chair so I have to put my pillows on it so I can actually reach the keyboard comfortably. I admit I might have tidied up a tad before I took this picture, but it wasn't anything too crazy just a few glasses and sea shell pieces all over my desk... 

post-8180-0-06650900-1391627809_thumb.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen those speakers in forever. I remember I got them new something like 10+ years ago.

They came with the first computer I ever owned (that wasn't a family box). Athlon XP 1600+ 1gb DDR geforce 2 MX400 ahh, I played a lot of UT99 on that thing.

Is that scene in KR0 as striking for everyone else as it was for me? I almost cried at how gorgeous/perfect it was.

Fuck yeah, it was a fantastic moment, loved how they played with perspective here in particular.

3/10. Needs more telenovella.

0/10, it's spelled "telenovela". Lrn2Spanish.  :adama:

Alright, I give in and I participate.

Although I don't really do a bunch of gaming at my actual computer, it's usually in another room at the TV.

post-6267-0-16406300-1391634720_thumb.jpg

Looks like you need a bookshelf more than you need a desk.

Zing. I really do actually. My LoTR books keep falling off and wrecking shop. I don't really have any place to put one in this house though.