MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

It should be doing that already. I'm not sure any were placed last time it rebuilt.

Sweet! So how do I add markers? Labeling the spawn and the inlet I'm working would help building and expansion plans.

I've decided to name my inlet 'Clown Terror Cove', by the way. More proud than I should be of that.

Edited by Cult of Jared

/spawn doesn't work well, right now I'm teleported to something else

Heh. I kind of found out why it's so addictive last night.

Damn!

It sneaks up on you, it is really weird. :tup:

No kidding. I actually don't want to load it up incase I lose another 6 hours... There's something secretly addictive about it. Sinister almost... Yeeps.

Yeah, very sinister. I've been too busy recently to put in more than a couple minutes a day, and it is killing me.

I extended the skyroads.

And I lost the diamond pickaxe. I don't know why. First of all, the usage meter rarely dropped, and at certain points it was gone, as it was brand new. During digging it suddenly disappear even though there was no usage meter.

And I lost the diamond pickaxe. I don't know why. First of all, the usage meter rarely dropped, and at certain points it was gone, as it was brand new. During digging it suddenly disappear even though there was no usage meter.

Same thing happened to me. I miss that diamond pickaxe ;__;

Yeah, as with pretty much anything Notch adds, it's pretty buggy. I think the health of the tools is maintained properly server-side but doesn't get properly synced to the client, right up until the point where it breaks.

Yeah, as with pretty much anything Notch adds, it's pretty buggy. I think the health of the tools is maintained properly server-side but doesn't get properly synced to the client, right up until the point where it breaks.

So the guy who made Minecraft is now a multi-millionaire, right? So surely he can start hiring some developers and movie it out of beta, pronto?

They should hire some people that can write code. Seriously, the bugs are really inconsistent. Things that are pretty much the same, but with different values for texture and hitpoints behave quite differently.

The bugs probably seem worse lately, though, because Notch is on vacation.

Edited by Wubbles

Things like that are all done in auto-cad and imported into the game world.

Oh, also, the height limits prevent you from creating a 1:1 scale anything really. I remember that my first grand plan was to build the empire state building to scale. But it's 381 meters tall. From bedrock to the ceiling of the world is only 128 meters.

we need more zoom levels, the markers are difficult to read.

Who's been turning Haven into a glass house? I like transparency, but this is getting too much.

we need more zoom levels, the markers are difficult to read.

Who's been turning Haven into a glass house? I like transparency, but this is getting too much.

I'll play with zoom levels tomorrow... Right now 128 is the smallest, but I can probably add a 64 and a 32 without too much trouble.

I added some windows on the upper floors, but that's about it. Didn't seem that over the top.

Also: I updated www.idlemc.com to have links to isometric maps for the past few days. Sorry the site is ugly, it was a really quickly hacked together template for the sake of having something to show. The backups page isn't done yet, but we have some backups of the old server to post, and from the server before that as well, in case people want to relive the magic locally in single-player.