dpp

WTF is Telltale's new game?

Hmm yeah, but I think it is possible that he had these questions all ready to go, then met the guys and was like 'oh shit now it's real'. That being said, he didn't seem to be particularly knowledgable about Jake/Sean (to be fair, they're only /really/ well known by a niche selection of the online world) and so it's doubtful he had that awe-inspired anxiety I mentioned.

Well I'm glad he got in his question about PCs and Macs, and didn't ask anything about working with the Penny Arcade or Valve guys. I thought for sure after Sean mentioned working with PA and their relationship, he would've probed, but instead he did something dumb.

This makes me long for the Idle Thumbs Podcast. How many times will we let these guys break our hearts and still take them back?

Man, if only there was another video with Jake and Sean in it. Oh, and what if it had Chris, AND Nick, AND STEVE too?! That would be amazing. I sure wish someone would upload a video like that on the internet.

Man, if only there was another video with Jake and Sean in it. Oh, and what if it had Chris, AND Nick, AND STEVE too?! That would be amazing. I sure wish someone would upload a video like that on the internet.
What a bizarre wet dream you have there.

One day Poker Night will ship, and then I'll ship that goddamn video.

One day Poker Night will ship, and then I'll ship that goddamn video.

You heard him folks. End of November. If there ain't no video, we'll have us a lynchin'! (Or. . .something.)

Also;

That being said, he didn't seem to be particularly knowledgable about Jake/Sean (to be fair, they're only /really/ well known by a niche selection of the online world)

Do we really qualify as a niche section of the internet? We're more of a. . .bungalow.

Heh, well I figured 'niche' sounded better than a 'crazy cult', which others have called Thumbs :P

Also, after watching both Sean's interviews, I put my money down on PNatI and pre-ordered yesterday.

Ps: I hope to god there are very, very subtle Thumbs references.

I had forgot that I had already pre-ordered this and that it was for Mac too. Yay! Going to play right now.

It's out on Steam but not Telltale's website. ):

You can activate the game in Steam if you bought from the TTG website

First impressions: it's poker, it plays a little slow (compared to RDR poker), I don't like Tycho's voice, the other characters are good, I'm not as good at poker as I thought.

You can activate the game in Steam if you bought from the TTG website

Oh, I figured that was only for the item itself. Hohum.

I love how I don't have an email from TellTale telling me that the game I've already bought it available for download. *grumble* *grumble*

Edit: Probably explained by the fact that there's not a download link next to the game in the "My Games" section on their site.... Great. Where's Emily when you need her?

I love how I don't have an email from TellTale telling me that the game I've already bought it available for download. *grumble* *grumble*

Chill, Win-ston.

1) Go http://www.telltalegames.com/tf2visor while logged into your TTG account

2) Enter code into Steam and the game will start downloading

3) Profit

Chill, Win-ston.

1) Go http://www.telltalegames.com/tf2visor while logged into your TTG account

2) Enter code into Steam and the game will start downloading

3) Profit

Heh. I bought my game from TellTale, so no Steam download for me. I don't mind, it's just I never seem to get alerted when the games I've bought are actually available. It's not a biggie, just mildly annoying.

Edit: Oh wait, it worked! Why is there nothing to tell me that on their site? Thanks, Popper!

Heh. I bought my game from TellTale, so no Steam download for me. I don't mind, it's just I never seem to get alerted when the games I've bought are actually available. It's not a biggie, just mildly annoying.

Edit: Oh wait, it worked! Why is there nothing to tell me that on their site? Thanks, Popper!

:yep: It's a Secret Trick of the Nintendo Masters.

(I found the link via some thread in the TTG help forum. ;()

Edit: Also, the game just appeared in my Telltale Games list about a minute ago. Presumably, I'll get an e-mail about it momentarily. Steam put it up a little early, and getting a Steam copy of Poker Night seems to be a side-effect of giving out the free TF2 hats n' stuff, so... Yeah. Hooray for impatience!

Edited by HPopper

So I was going to play it just for the TF2 items and then a little more.

But the fact that winning my first game (by knocking out The Heavy, Tycho and Strongbad in the second hand with an all in call and then wearing down Max) presented me with the unlock "Max Imp Table" intrigues me greatly.

Also, I never pass up a chance to spend time with that sociopathic little rabbit.

VANAMAN!

Or

RODKIN!

Either I'm rusty on my poker rules, or the game refuses to acknowledge a Flush.

And it has cost me the spy watch twice! Arghghghghghghghghghghg.

Edit: I am, in fact, rusty on poker rules. Bah.

Oh man am I not as good at this as I was in RDR. Down 70k before I won my first table. bleagh.